“What a view!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

Save Saved
You added JA Oasis Beach Tower to your Saves list
JA Oasis Beach Tower
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Al Sofouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 26500, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #8 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Johnstone, Scotland, United Kingdom
“What a view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great hotel. Arrived at 9am despite 3pm check were immediately given apartment and upgraded too. Views are amazing. Hotel facilities were good too. Apartment was spotless. Desk staff couldn't have been more helpful. Dubai itself was a disappointment but nothing to do with accommodation!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Carriemac36,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I would also like to thank you for your positive feedback about the hotel facilities, cleanliness of the apartment, the views, as well as to the helpfulness of my team. I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

757 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Arabic first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Where do I start !! From the moment we arrived to when we left our experience of the Oasis Beach Tower and it's staff was nothing short of exceptional. It was so good that we extended our stay by an extra 2 nights. The management team even arranged for us to stay in the same premium 4 bedroom apartment for which we were very grateful as one of our party was disabled and it would have been a major inconvenience if we were forced to change apartments.

We arrived early as our flight landed at 7am and were greeted by the extremely friendly concierge team and were directed to the premium lounge where we were assisted by a very supportive lady (sorry forgot your name but thanks for everything) whilst our apartment was cleaned and made ready for us. We finally got in to our apartment about 3pm and we were pleasantly surprised by the size of the apartment and the fantastic views it was definately worth the unfortunate 5 to 6hr wait (only negative). We were also given a complimentary hamper which included milk, eggs etc which again with hungry and restless young children was received with thanks. The cleaning staff Atif and his colleague cleaned the apartment every morning during our stay and they were very thorough and accomodating, thank you.

The team at the Thyme restaurant where we had our breakfast every morning again were very friendly supportive and I would to especially like to thank Suresh and Shripadha for their fantastic service during our stay.

The swimmimg pool was clean and open till late and provided towels to take to the beach which again was pleasant surprise and made going to the beach and back hassle free.

Would we recommend the Oasis Beach Tower - already have done
Would we stay there again - most definately

Thank you to all at Oasis Beach Tower for making our stay in Dubai pleasant and hassle free !!

Dear magicmanavfc,

It was nice to read your review, and I am happy to know that overall you had a pleasant and as you have mentioned, hassle free stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the apartment, the views, the welcome pack, as well as the swimming pool which you enjoyed.

It was indeed a pleasure to read your positive remarks with regards to my team who looked after you during your recent stay with us, whom you felt were very friendly, supportive, accommodating, and have had provided a fantastic service. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We arrived on Boxing Day at 9-30am to a warm welcome at the hotel reception. We were a party of six and had booked a 3 bedroom premium apartment. We were very pleased that at no extra cost we were able to use the apartment straight away. The apartment was very well equipped, clean, spacious and with a great view of the palm and beach. Special mention should be made of Imran at the concierge desk who was extremely helpful when we needed a taxi for 6. Our only concern about returning in the future would be whether the new building currently being constructed in front of the hotel would spoil the wonderful views from the Oasis Beach Tower?

Dear casKent,

I was delighted to know that you had a great time with us. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the apartment which you have kindly mentioned was spacious. I would also like to thank you for your personal acknowledgements regarding my team, whom you felt were extremely helpful.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

tehran
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed in a four bedroom premium appartment. As the other reviewers said, the appartment was so specious completely furnished with fantastic view of the golf. We were 8 friends, two couples and four singles so I sent an email to the hotel and ask them to arrange two rooms with king size beds. When we got there I realized they had put two single beds next to each other and covered them with only one sheet so we couldn't sleep in the middle of the bed!

We chose the premium room because our flight was at 10 pm and I had read in the hotel website that premium rooms had late check out. But the last day they told us that the room had been sold out and we had to check out at 12!!! After a long discussion with the manager she promised to give us another apartment at 3 so we could take a rest until 7. We checked out at 12 and when we came back to the hotel at 4 they said the room was not ready, finally at 6 they gave us a two bedroom apartment only for 45 minutes!!

It is located in Dubai Marina, the marina is so beautiful, the JBR (jebel ali road) gets crowded and people walk there till midnight... But finding a taxi sometimes is so hard and because of the heavy trafic it takes at least 20 minutes from marina entrance to the hotel.

We enjoyed staying in oasis tower beach but the check out experience made the whole memory dark! When we read something in the hotel's website, we hope it is true!
Go there only if you are a group and enjoy staying in a lux apartment but never chose a premium room, there are two extra bonus for premium rooms. One is "late chack out" which they don't have, second is the "premium lounge" that is not worth it. When you compare it to special lounge in Atlantis hotel in Dubai, it's far from a premium lounge.

• Stayed November 2012
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear nadia15530,

I was pleased to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were fully furnished and spacious. I was however disappointed to have learnt of your departure experience. We do always strive to offer a late checkout facility subject to availability, and I would like to apologise if on this occasion we were unable to extend this facility to you.

As we continuously look to further enhance our product and services we always appreciate constructive guest feedback, and I am pleased to inform you that starting this year; we have implemented a 24-hour check-in and check-out benefit for all our guests who will avail the Premium service.

Daventry
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I've stayed in the Oasis Tower on two seperate occasions, initially during one of my first visits to Dubai in 2007 and more recently during a business trip and the apartments are impressive - towering above the Jumeirah Beach skyline your guaranteed a great view of either the sea or the now complete Dubai marina (this was under construction the first time round)

The living areas are huge with modern kitchen facilities and the bedrooms generous in size, its easy to get lost in these very clean and modern apartments - I've stayed in both a 2 and 3 beds and both were of the same quality, I'd definately recommed a part size of 2 to 3 couples to keep the cost down as you'll certainly not be on top of one another. Great service and large pool area considering its intergrated as part of the tower whereby similar outdoor pools tend to be small due to capacity constraints, regardless your a 2 minute walk to the beach so the best of both worlds.

The only reason I rate this as very good instead of excellent is due to the fact that the apartments and furniture are circa 5 years old now and whilst this has no impact on the customer experience its impossible to compete directly with brand new accomodation thats open nearby - still really nice and would definately return in the future

Room Tip: a room as high as possible in this impressive tower
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear AnthonyGries,

It was a pleasure to read reviews as a returning guest, and I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the apartments, which you have kindly mentioned has modern kitchen facilities, as well as a spacious living area.

I am pleased to update you that we are currently in the process of refurbishing all apartment furniture, which we expect to be fully completed within the coming year. As it is our aim to always provide the highest level of service to all our guests, the soft refurbishment is gradually scheduled, in order to control and minimise any disturbance to our guests.

hampshire, uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed in a 2bed apartment at oasis beach tower apartments in may 2012 with 2 friends for my 50th birthday. Having read some of the reviews, I asked for a high floor so as to get the views of the sea, and the Palm. I was not disappointed - the view was fantastic although the balcony was a little scary for those with a fear of heights! The accommodation was so spacious and we had 2 very large bedrooms and 4 bathrooms! The kitchen was ver well equipped with a washer/dryer, full oven, microwave, fancy coffee machine and a very well stocked fridge. When we checked, the contents of the fridge and on the tray (biscuits, cereals etc) was free of charge. All the staff, both n reception and concierge were extremely helpful and on my birthday, we arrived back at the apartment after some time at the pool to find a beautiful cake with a birthday message from the hotel - what a lovely touch. These apartments are well located along the walk and near to all the restaurants and you are also able to visit their sister hotel, jebel Ali hotel by complimentary bus which is a beautiful sanctuary of many pools and beach. There is so much to see and do in Dubai, including the crossing of the Dubai creek on an abbra and the many shopping malls.

The only negative that I can think of its these apartments is the shady afternoon by the pool due to the tall building, but with temperatures in the high90's, sometimes this is not a problem! To compensate, we used the jebel Ali for sunbathing.

I would definitely return to these apartments again and would recommend as a great way to share accommodation with more than 2 people rather than in an hotel.

Room Tip: If you don't mind height, choose a high floor for fantastic views!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear JackyHampshire_Uk,

Firstly, I would like to personally wish you a belated “Happy Birthday”. Following other traveller’s reviews, I was pleased to know that we have met your expectations with regards to the apartment and the view from your accommodation. I would also like to thank you for your kind word about the kitchen which you have kindly mentioned was well-equipped.

I was delighted to read your positive remarks regarding my team who looked after you during your recent stay with us, whom you felt were extremely helpful. I will definitely ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Formby
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

We paid for a premium apartment. The apartment smelt stale especially in the bedrooms. Almost as though it hadn't been used in a long time.
We asked for the twin to be made as a double but the beds were just pushed together
The safety chain on the front door would not reach to engage
I guess on the 40th floor you don't need a patio door that locks - ours had a broken lock
We paid a 'care premium' in case we damaged the apartment however a previous guest wasn't cleaned up after very well as silly string and a french fry are still in the central life fitting.
The chaise lounge has ominous white stains on it.
A lovely Bose system but there was no mention of a library to borrow DVDs or cds . This was offered at their sister Jebel Ali hotel and was greatly appreciated by me as I'm disabled
and enjoyed resting watching a good film.
The reception staff are lovely, after check in they showed us to our room which is really nice. The welcome pack is excellent

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear crystal f,

I would like to personally thank you for your positive remarks regarding my team who looked after you and your family during your recent stay with us, as well as the welcome pack, which you have kindly mentioned was excellent!

It is with great disappointment that I read your review which highlighted that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It is certainly not our intention to have any of our guests disappointed; however, it is clear that we have failed to meet your expectations in many ways during your stay with us.

I would like to sincerely apologise for any shortfall, and for me to take the necessary action for improvement, I invite you to contact me directly at the hotel on generalmanager.obt@jaresorts.com to address your concerns in more detail.

I do hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in Oasis Beach Tower, and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdviser.

William Harley-Fleming

Been to JA Oasis Beach Tower? Share your experiences!