We stayed in a four bedroom premium appartment. As the other reviewers said, the appartment was so specious completely furnished with fantastic view of the golf. We were 8 friends, two couples and four singles so I sent an email to the hotel and ask them to arrange two rooms with king size beds. When we got there I realized they had put two single beds next to each other and covered them with only one sheet so we couldn't sleep in the middle of the bed!
We chose the premium room because our flight was at 10 pm and I had read in the hotel website that premium rooms had late check out. But the last day they told us that the room had been sold out and we had to check out at 12!!! After a long discussion with the manager she promised to give us another apartment at 3 so we could take a rest until 7. We checked out at 12 and when we came back to the hotel at 4 they said the room was not ready, finally at 6 they gave us a two bedroom apartment only for 45 minutes!!
It is located in Dubai Marina, the marina is so beautiful, the JBR (jebel ali road) gets crowded and people walk there till midnight... But finding a taxi sometimes is so hard and because of the heavy trafic it takes at least 20 minutes from marina entrance to the hotel.
We enjoyed staying in oasis tower beach but the check out experience made the whole memory dark! When we read something in the hotel's website, we hope it is true!
Go there only if you are a group and enjoy staying in a lux apartment but never chose a premium room, there are two extra bonus for premium rooms. One is "late chack out" which they don't have, second is the "premium lounge" that is not worth it. When you compare it to special lounge in Atlantis hotel in Dubai, it's far from a premium lounge.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai
- Oasis Beach Tower
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.