We had a great week in Dubai helped by a very big premium appartment on the 46th floor with superb views (upgraded without asking) & a very good location which suited our needs. We arrived at 2.0 a.m. so the welcome pack was very much appreciated & enabled us to have a late breakfast in our room without having to search out a supermarket. As it was there is a mini supermarket selling the basics within the adjoining shopping Plaza about 30 yards away, We enjoyed the pool on the 2nd floor & always plenty of sun loungers to choose from.The Hotel will supply gear for the public beach which is just a few minutes away.
We can recommend Afternoon Tea at The Burj Al Arab for something completely different plus the fountains at The Dubai Mall with views of The Burj Al Khalifa. We didn't go up but noticed a long queu so if you want to go up suggest you explore whether you can pre book. We were thinking of using the new Metro but found taxis very cheap & more convenient
The Oasis Beach Tower Appartments are very spacious & well equiped (only small complaint is that there were only 4 small cups so tea went cold quickly- we like big beakers for our tea ) The decor is missing the wow factor but thank you to the cleaning staff for keeping our appartment spotlessly clean & keeping us provided with abundant clean towels & bed linen. We didn't use The Thyme Restaurant for a meal as we were put off on our first visit with the pub side full of T,V screens showing football & the restaurant side looking dark with no natural light.Outside on The JBWalk however there is plenty of cafes & restaurants & a real buzz with people & flash cars parading up & down & plenty of bling,
We had an early morning flight & had asked for an inspection of our appartment at 4.00 a.m. ( they must have had problems with damage & theft as they insist on checking your room as you check out before releasing your security deposit ) Didn't arrive but quickly sorted out by the check in associate.For some unknown reason they are unable to refund your credit card account & we ended up with 1700 dirhams in cash. Not what you want when you are going home ! One last tip Dubai Airport is very big so allow plenty of time. Also loads of shops in the Terminal but very little seating & all taken. We went to the Business Class lounge & even that was full & told we would have to wait. Didn't bother. Plenty of seating though once you have gone through your gate but no return to the shops,food & drink. Overall a really enjoyable holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai