“Perfect accomodation, particularly for a family group” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

You added JA Oasis Beach Tower to your Saves list
JA Oasis Beach Tower
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Al Sofouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 26500, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)   |
Ranked #10 of 501 Hotels in Dubai
Chester, United Kingdom
“Perfect accomodation, particularly for a family group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I really could not find a single fault with this accommodation. We stayed in a 4 bedroomed apartment on 17th floor - there were four huge comfortable en suite bedrooms, a massive living area, large fully equipped kitchen, balcony and impressive views all round. The apartment also had a laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and complimentary washing powder. We were an adult family group but this place would also be ideal for families with young children. Complimentary groceries were left for us, including cereal, milk, juice, bread, yogurts, tea, coffee and fruit. The apartment was very clean and modern and the public areas were also spacious, well maintained and beautifully presented, e.g. the two pools (which had life guards on duty at all times) and the gym.

I also thought that it was great value for money - we paid the equivalent of around £150 (taxes included) per double room per night (through booking.com), a good rate for Dubai, which generally seems quite an expensive place to holiday.

The hotel is next to shops and restaurants, but if you wish to go further afield there are free shuttle buses to some of the malls and to a private beach. The metro station is about a ten minute walk away and the trains will take you to the Creek area and back for around 12 dirham per person. You can also go directly to the airport on the metro but the hotel concierge booked us a taxi for 80 dirham - more convenient if you have luggage.

Room Tip: Unsurprisingly, the views are better on the higher floors. Two towers are being built in front of t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Dear jmfcambridge,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

I was very delighted to read your review, and that you consider us to be perfect accommodation especially for families.

It was also nice to read that you felt the apartment was very clean and modern, as well as the public areas were spacious, well maintained and beautifully presented, in particular the swimming pools and gym. You have also kindly mentioned that you felt it was a great value for money.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

William Harley-Fleming

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Arabic first
Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I visited Dubai in a party of four for a 12 day New Year's getaway this year. We got a 3 bedroom apartment and I'll admit I thought it was kind of pricey when we booked it. However the second we got into the apartment we were all blown away. The living room was sooooo spacious and well-appointed!, The view (of the seaside) was breathtakingly spectacular. All 3 bedrooms shared this amazing view of the gorgeous blue sea and waking up to that view each morning was an absolute joy. The apartment and the views were so gorgeous, relaxing and peaceful, that honestly we could have happily stayed in there the entire vacation and been perfectly happy.

The apartment itself had a tv in every room with the one in the living room having a DVD player. There's complimentary wi-fi internet access in the living room. The kitchen whilst not humongous was pretty spacious. Definitely large enough to accommodate 4 adults at a time. The kitchen was well-equipped enough (4-burner stove top, oven, microwave, cappuccino maker, full complement of high end dish, flat, serving and tea party ware etc) for the chef-y member of our party. There was also a dishwasher and was washing machine/dryer that was really convenient. The grocery welcome pack is really great and included things like bread, milk, eggs, butter, cookies, cereal, teas and coffee to get you on your way. There's a small grocery store on the ground floor of the building where you can stock up on more more or you can order through housekeeping.

The hotel is situated next to several other hotels (Movenpick, Hilton etc), shops, cafes and restaurants on the Dubai Marina, which is a great, really pedestrian-friendly area to walk around and explore. Across the road is a great public beach which was a little crowded around the time we were there, but didn't stop us from going for a splash around in the water which was lovely. If you like a quieter beach, the hotel has a shuttle that goes to their private beach (and golf course) at their resort property several times a day. If you want to venture a little farther afield, it can be a little difficult getting a taxi just because there are so many other pedestrians around trying to do the same thing. There are unmarked taxis outside the hotel (possibly commissioned by the hotel, I'm not sure) but they tend not to run by meter or if they do, it's way more expensive than a normal cab. To find a taxi, you might need to leave the area and flag one down on one of the larger roads. Or you can make the 10-15 minute walk to either of the two nearest Metro stops and give the Dubai Metro a whirl!

The hotel amenities are pretty good. There's a very well-equipped, never-crowded gym. There's a pool and lounging area. There's a really extensive spa. There are a couple of restaurants, the main one being a rustic, buffet-type place (not my favorite) and also there's a Wagamama. The hotel also offers room service which I can highly recommend (the lamb I had was cooked to PERFECTION). But of course with soooo many dining options on the street outside (from Subway to pastries to Salads to pizza, Mexican, Meditteranean, Fish and Chips, Lebanese etc), it would be a travesty to limit oneself to solely the hotel's offerings.

I 100% recommend Oasis Beach. The rooms are clean and spacious and serviced daily. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is unbelievable. It's definitely my new favorite place to stay in Dubai!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear SienaMcN,

It was a pleasure to read your very detailed and candid review, in particular emphasising about the apartment features and hotel’s facilities. I was pleased to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us, upon entering to your apartment which you have kindly mentioned that you were all blown away as the living room was so spacious and well-appointed. I have noted that the apartment and the views added on to your enjoyment where you have described to be so gorgeous, relaxing and peaceful.

We do try to meet the needs and requirements of our guests by providing a DVD player, complimentary WIFI internet access, well-equipped kitchen, dishwasher, washing machines, as well as grocery welcome pack. I was very delighted to read that you appreciated these amenities.

I would like to personally thank you for your kind words regarding my team whom you felt were friendly and helpful, which I will definitely ensure that this will be shared with them.

I do also appreciate it that you now feel the hotel is definitely your new favorite place in Dubai!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Just spent a 3 day business trip to Dubai and stayed here. It blew me away! I expected a drab, impersonal apartment setting but WOW. Room was spacious, airy and immaculate. All the staff knew me by name after the first day. I could cater in the fully equipped kitchen or visit the cosy, rustic restaurant. Nice easy relaxing bar in the evening. Lively pool and sun deck. Even have their own weather station to give poolside updates during the day! Outside in the evening you are right in the middle of 'The Walk' where everyone goes to see and be seen. Very relaxing venue. Families in particular will come back here again and again. Look out Dubai 5 star scene, you now have some very serious competition!

Room Tip: Go for the view!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Dear JimboHall,

I was extremely delighted to know that we have changed your initial impression with regards to the apartment setting, by exceeding your expectations and felt that it was home away from home. I do appreciate your comments regarding the room which you have kindly mentioned room was spacious, airy and immaculate.

Please also allow me to personally thank you for your kind compliments to my team, which I will definitely ensure that this will be shared with them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I would like to thank to the staff in Oasis Beach for the best 7 days in my life. It's an amazing hotel with a breathtaking view and a service which surpasses everyone's expectations.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Dear llce E,

I was pleased to read that you considered staying with us to be the best experience that you have had, due to the service received from my entire team, which you felt surpassed your expectations.

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Just returned from a 3 night stay with friends, we had a 3 bedroom superior appartment on 25th floor it was fantastic very spacious, clean, comfortable the kitchen area had everything you needed as well as a washing machine, tumble drier and dish washer, we also got a grocery welcome pack that was very handy. The staff were very helpful and was able to answer any questions you had, Dimitriv checked us in, he was very efficent, professional and showed excellent customer service skills, we got into the appartment early which was also very helpful as we has a very busy schdule. We also found Noel to be very helpful and knowledgeable as well. Location was great lots of lovely restaurants and plenty to see, 2 minute walk from beach, the evenings where buzzing along the promanade. GREAT PLACE TO STAY.

Room Tip: we had a room on the 25th floor and you looked straight out on to the beach and sea from the lounge...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Dear leelouLondon,

I was extremely delighted to read that you have kindly mentioned the hotel was a great place to stay. I would like to thank you for your positive comments in relation to the apartment being fantastic, very spacious, clean and comfortable.

I do also appreciate your kind words regarding our associates who looked after you whom you felt were very efficient, professional and had excellent customer skills.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment with some friends and we were blown away. I had the main bedroom and it's large. Each bedroom has its private ensuite and we had an extra bathroom for guests. The kitchen is very well equiped and right next to it is a laundry with a washing machine and clothes dryer. The lounge was comfortable and big enough for a larger group.
One of my favourite properties in Dubai.

• Stayed September 2011
Dear Raquel_B,

I was pleased to know that you and your friends decided to stay with us, and I am happy to read that you considered us to be one of your favourite properties in Dubai. I would also like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the apartment and its facilities.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

A 4 night stay with with my friends at the Oasis Beach Tower Apartments was amazing. The hotel staff were polite and very courteous, the service was impeccable. After an initial slight delay to getting our room we were met with a free lunch voucher to compensate. Our breakfast was included and the choice and quality at the Thyme restaurant was excellent. The location was superb, the rooms were very spacious. The large rooms allowed everyone to have their own space whilst staying together which was great. Everything about the apartment was awesome the views were amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of staying as a large number (the apartment holds 8 people comfortably)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Dear fauji786,

I was extremely pleased that you and your friends had an amazing stay with us. I appreciate your kind words regarding the choice and quality of breakfast in our very own Thyme restaurant, the hotel’s location, as well as the apartment’s spaciousness and views. I would like also to thank you for your positive comments regarding our associates whom you felt were polite, very courteous and gave impeccable service.

William Harley-Fleming

Been to JA Oasis Beach Tower? Share your experiences!