“VERY GOOD HOTEL” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moscow Hotel

You added Moscow Hotel to your Saves list
Moscow Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Maktoum Street | PO Box 119911 - Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #295 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
TEHRAN
“VERY GOOD HOTEL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

I was there for 4 nights and my opinion is :
good staff , excellent discow , clean room , good coffee shop , best service , good restoorant and very good ladies .

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Rome, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

i have been in it for 5 days ,so awful foods ,bad view,not safe,services is awful.,the room has not enough light,plus that have to tolerate all the night the club's sound which u can hear to 4th floor in the hotel ,really not advice any one to stay in it.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
UAE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

I stayed in this hotel only one night . The stuff was very welcoming . the hotel is very well decorated . But the egyptian waiters just dont fit there , those of the lobby were extremely slow and all the clients were complaining from them . I didnt like the fact that they make you pay a deposit at your check in saying that they will use it for mini bar or any extras provided during your stay . I was really mad when they make me pay fro my breakfast . I thought I had a BB . Even if I am not supposed to have breakfast they normally must mention this which they didnt . In the disco a filipino waitress deprived me of my table saying that it was reserved while there was nothing on it .......... I had a smokimg room but it was at first floor so i didnt sleep all night . I also didnt like the fact that even as a hotel resident you must pay to have access to disco and it was 100 AED . It s also worth mentioning that I changed the access card to my room 5 times . Whenever I go out , I find that the card doesnt open the door .

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
kuwait
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

I just came back from Dubai and it was a great experience with Moscow Hotel. The room was as i ordered "Smoking" and it was really designed for that and far away from the Disco. The hotel in general is well managed, no drinking is allowed in the lobby, staff are friendly and helpful, and un-necessary guests are not allowed to enter the hotel (except for the disco and bar) which made the hotel very quiet.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

the rooms were hmm... OK. The food was goo, the service was mediocre, and overally It would be an excellent place for young single men, looking for Russian prostitutes in Dubai!!!
But this "doesn't" mean that other people (even families with children or just married couples) would experience something terrible. the air condition is excellent and some of the staff really try to be helpful. I rate it as "acceptable".

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
jumeirah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

We had a good experience staying in Moscow Hotel. My wife and me reached at the airport and picked- up by their car. The driver was very polite and respectful. I think the driver's name is shahid and he was working in valet also. Our flight was delayed but the shahid waited for us patiently. When we reached there, everything was done quick. We went to our room and got some nice relaxation. We went also to their bar, Red Square. We enjoyed the bar a lot and received a good service by a short filipina lady named Lorna. I missed the chance of saying thank you to these people. They made our stay wonderful.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2009

We arrived at the Hotel around 0100 am. The lobby was full of intoxicated men sitting around smoking. When I say full I mean we had to weave through them to get to the desk. There is a night club connected to the lobby which was loud and full of prostitutes that were overflowing into the lobby and thriving on Iranian Expats. After going through the routine at the front desk the night clerk attempted to hold our passports. I know this was common practice a few years ago but now it's a serious security threat with trafficking in persons. After insisting that he return our passports he finally did. When we went to our "nonsmoking" room it smelled horribly of smoke. We were then given another room which wasn't much better. The bathroom was outdated and slightly moldy. The room lights were on one switch which controlled everything but the AC. So if you want to watch TV, charge your mobile, or turn on the bathroom light you will have to light up the entire room (there are no separate switches for these lights). I gladly checked out 8 hours later (2 days early) knowing I would lose the money already paid. The manager insisted I would receive a refund, which never happened after multiple attempts to contact them. Take note that I stayed at this hotel a couple of years and had no complaints. Now I STRONGLY recommend you look elsewhere for accommodations.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Moscow Hotel? Share your experiences!