“Lovely hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Rotana - Dubai

You added Villa Rotana - Dubai to your Saves list
Villa Rotana - Dubai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sheikh Zayed Rd | next to Mazaya Centre, Dubai 118737, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #64 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have stayed at several Rotana hotels, and this hotel was one of my favorites. While Rotana is not my favorite hotel brand in the UAE, I would definitely stay here again for a short stay. The hotel is very clean, in a great location, and the staff is great. Ayman at the front desk was especially kind and helpful. I got a good deal on a suite overlooking Burj Khalifa. The room, 329, was very comfortable. If you're looking for a small, comfortable hotel that's not too expensive and close to downtown Dubai, I recommend you stay here. :)

Room Tip: Really liked the Suite room 329.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay, and make sure to share your positive comments to my colleagues especially to Ayman, who I’m sure will be mostly pleased to receive your kind gestures.

Once again thank you for feedback and for recommending us.

Looking forward to another memorable stay here in Villa Rotana Dubai!

Warm regards,

Kinan Al Ghraoui

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

In error we booked this hotel..but we were not disappointed by the staff involvement and the above average accommodation. The internet was not free and of average quality. The indoor spa was out of operation. The Breakfast venue and quality were very good..catering for both middle eastern and western tastes. The main downside is its lack of walking proximity to a highlighted shopping area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor and for the opportunity as we were able to showcase our hotel, facilities and services. I’m glad that we were able to meet your satisfactions with some of our services. In reference to your concern about our wifi connections, our hotel offers a leased line connection (good connectivity) which is a stable and faster kind of connection and different internet packages are also available for your convenience. My apologies for the inconvenience as during your stay our swimming pool, gym and sauna are under yearly maintenance, we hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Thank you once again for providing us with your valuable feedback

Sincerely yours,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The rooms were excellent, the restaurant was excellent, not a single member of staff failed to say hello or good night every time we passed them. This could only have came from a great management team.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a small friendly hotel near the Burj Kalifah.

No Alcohol.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for the excellent rating. We always ensure that our guest will have a memorable stay with us and we are happy that we achieved this. Thank you for the appreciations and make sure to pass the positive comments to my colleagues.

We are looking forward to your next visit and thank you for the recommendation. Wish you the all best.

Best regards,

Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I had a good stay at this hotel. The food is quite good if you order in room, but the buffet was expensive and tasteless. The suite is comfortable.
I asked a room away from the Mosque so we could sleep more. The staff is very polite and kind.
Good gym facilities and very nice pool with view to Burj Khalifa at night. During the day the heat is unbearable.

The reasons I don't give 5 stars:

1. There is no free Internet and they charge high for it.
2. The air conditioning is not able to switch off completely so my husband got sick and ruined our vacation
3. During the soccer world cup there were no channels available to watch the matches.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I truly appreciate the feedbacks you shared on TripAdvisor. I’m glad that you had a good stay with us. Please allow me to apologize on the dissatisfied experienced you encounter with regards to the air conditioning. Rest assured it has been forwarded to the concerned department head for action to be taken and corrective measures put in place to avoid such incidents again. I have also noted your comment with regards to our internet services, as our Hotel is providing a leased line connection (good connectivity) which is a stable and faster kind of connection and different internet packages are also available for your convenience. Your feedbacks on our Buffet and TV channels are being reviewed.

Once again that you for the valuable feedbacks and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Not clean and wifi not free I don't like this hotel and breakfast not free also serves not good and respiton doesn't work good with gest the location very far from every thing lam take switch for 4 people but they share for bed

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
VillaH295424, General Manager at Villa Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am very sorry to hear your disappointments. First and foremost, please accept our apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. We are concerned about your feedbacks and would appreciate if you can provide us more details in order for us to improve and do corrective measures. I would appreciate if you can send me details pertaining to your stay at villa.hotel@rotana.com . Please be assured that this is not the high level of service that we usually pride ourselves with.

I look forward to hearing from you and once again please accept my apologies.

We hope to serve you better in the better in the future

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

From the minute the taxi dropped us off, we felt well looked after, we received a free upgrade on our room, which was beautiful, and the location was perfect, close to the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the airport. Great for a quick stopover.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your sharing your experience at the hotel. I am happy to know that you were delighted with our services. We are thankful also for your appreciation towards the other aspects of our hotel and location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon in Dubai.

Best regards,

Muscat, Oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Enjoyed a short two night stay at the Villa Rotana recently. Very clean with good amenities in a superb location. The staff couldnt have been more helpful, ordering us taxis, picking up luggage, providing maps etc. We will definitely be going back next time we are in Dubai. We didnt eat at the hotel so can't comment on food but we liked having a mini kitchenette as another option to eating out. The pool and gym staff were very friendly and the amenities were lovely and clean. Enjoyed having a view of the Burj Khalifa from our room and the pool. Fantastic service for a good price.
All in all a great stay. Looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Burj. Even though it is close to the sheik Zayed road it has very good windows...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I am happy to know you found your stay an enjoyable one. I’m glad that you found everything convenient, as we try to make sure that our guests feel at home during their stay. We hope on your next visit you will find time to try our buffet breakfast also.
We truly appreciate every review we received from our valued guests and I’ll make sure to pass your positive comments to my colleagues. On behalf of Villa Rotana Colleagues, I truly appreciate your patronage, and do hope to see you back in the hotel on your next visit to Dubai.

Warm regards,

Kinan Al Ghraoui

Been to Villa Rotana - Dubai? Share your experiences!