“Wonderfu” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah

You added Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah to your Saves list
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent East | PO Box 24988, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Save 20% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #49 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderfu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our first time in Dubai and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The rooms are so spacious, clean and welcoming. The staff are so welcoming and made us feel like we were one big family especially the dining room staff. The location and view were breathtaking. We will definitely be coming back and I highly recommend this place to anybody.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
JanMoenkedieck, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Maria D

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, room, views and services we provided in our first week of opening. We are looking forward to welcoming you back, hopefully real soon.

Jan Moenkedieck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were among the first guests to set foot in the Waldorf Astoria. The hotel is impressive and the service was very typical 'Waldorf' service. My family, which consistented of my father, husband and three young children all enjoyed the break. The staff were very attentive and willing to appease our every need.
The hotel has spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah as well as the skyline of Dubai. It is ideally placed on the crescent of the Palm, which provided the views of the city, but without the city stresses. It felt very much like a tranquil holiday resort. The rooms are large and the colours are very calming. The food was amazing. There was plenty of choice at the buffet. We couldn't resist trying the signature cocktails in the bar after dinner. I can recommend two drinks - the 'Waldorf' and the 'Astoria'!!

Room Tip: One side you get the view of the city and the Burj Al Arab/Burj Khalifa, while the other side you se...
Dear JoannaCL-72

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we are flattered to know that you and your family had enjoyed your stay with us. We are all about creating unforgettable moments !

I am glad that you enjoyed our signature cocktails in our Serafina Bar; it is indeed an ideal place for a relaxing moment for pre or post dinner.

Thank you once again for sharing your highlights of the stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again real soon!

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I checked in at the Waldorf Astoria Palm Jumeirah last w/end. The Hotel is situated on the east crescent... as I step into the magnificent opulent lobby I am stunned by a fantastic view of the Burj Al Arab on one side and the Atlantis on the other!!.... escorted to my room by an elegant lady who calmly and professionally explained me the facilities of the hotel and the generously spacious room... for a moment I thought it was a suite!.
The all day dining, Mezzeri, is out of the World... with a large variety of food and well trained courteous staff.
A truly, memorable stay and just cannot wait for my next trip............ highly recommended... well done to the management and staff of a truly magnificent hotel.

Dear Sanjeev A

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that our generous rooms and our team's service exceeded your expectations. It makes our efforts so much more worthwhile, knowing they are appreciated.

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

It starts with an amazing view... no matter which way you turn, you get a magical view of the ocean.
Before entering the hotel, you really felt a great vibe, the white colour of the hotel, bounces off the ocean front, really giving a crisp fresh feeling.
As I entered the lobby, such a great warmth it gave me, the colours of the marble, the simplicity, yet such a grand entrance all in one. The staff were amazing and very welcoming. I was escorted to the VIP waiting room whilst they checked me in the hotel with lovely refreshing welcome drinks. Staff were very approachable!!
We were escorted to our rooms which met our requirements, I had my 3 little children, my parents and extended family, our rooms were all placed next too each other which was brilliant.
Before I entered my room, I imaged carpeted floors which is standard, but alas, I opened our room and was surprised to see dark red wood flooring, it was so unexpected and yet it really gave a WOW factor to the room.
The first thing I did was enter my bathroom, marble everywhere with chrome designs/glass and yes a glass panel separating us from the room, that was definitely a highlight.
The second thing I did, I checked the view... Amazing.. I had the view of the Burj Khalifa - crystal clear, it was breathtaking!!
The beds were heavenly, like floating on clouds and the same for the pillows!!
We mostly ate at the All Day Dining which was amazing, quality of the food great and a variety. Must say I had a wonderful experience with the Manager of the restaurant, Mr. Thomas, hats off to him for really making my experience precious. He definitely loves his job and takes it further 110%, thank you for that experience.
I thought it was over, until I stepped outside the other side. It was the sea again with a different view, a beautiful carved beach area, and a pool to die for.. The kids really enjoyed it. I found two beds on the water and claimed those, really felt like VIP lol.
My overall experience was absolutely thrilling, amazing and I'm planning on booking again for NYE..
Thanks to the WA Jumeirah Dubai Staff for such an experience.

Room Tip: They have a few interconnecting rooms if you have a big family.. The rooms facing the Burj Al Arab...
Dear Vanessa C

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for sharing your thoughtful comments. We are truly delighted that your overall experience was very positive and that you and your family were impressed.

Your compliments about our hotel and room décor, amenities and beds are well received and thank you for highlighting this. I have passed on your compliments to Thomas and his team personally, they were really happy that their efforts are appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah.

Jan Moenkedieck

Been to Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah? Share your experiences!