“Cheeky Monkeys is amazing !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 197 attractions in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Cheeky Monkeys is amazing !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Can't say enough great things about this place ! A brilliant play centre for kids, I was recently at a birthday party there and I couldn't find fault with anything! They have energetic, friendly staff, a colourful vibrant play area, great food and provide an electric atmosphere for everyone ! My children loved it and cant wait to go back ! Its great value for money and I can sit back with my coffee and free wifi and relax while the kids tire themselves out ! They have free daily activities ! While I was there Barney came out to visit and there was an interactive puppet show too! All included in the price of play ! Everyone with kids should check this place out ! You wont be disappointed :-)

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The best place in Dubai for Family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We have been there several times and it has become everyone's favorite. The kids can't get enough of the soft play area and the creative activities including a play house unlike any other, and many other side activities that can keep the kids busy over and over again. Every time we go back, there is something more to keep the kids busy with. I heard they are opening another location in Mirdif, Dubai with a design that offers a different variety from the first location. This is the type of creative and active outlet our kids needed and we are so glad we were able to discover them through our family and friends who are big fans of Cheeky Monkeys in Al Barsha, Dubai! It's also nice to be able to hang out there as adults too, never a dull moment with a cafe area and many exciting things happening to watch!

“Great fun all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I took my nieces to christmas party Cheeky Monkeys just hosted and they had such a great time they are still talking about it….the facility its self is a great place for kids and kept my Nieces entertained for hours. I will defiantly bring them back!