Stayed at the Palm Tree Court on the 17th July. Had a great time, resort is lovely, lots of sun loungers and pools. The food was excellent and the staff were very helpful and attentive.
A couple of things that I wasnt happy about;
Shooters Restaurant: We were all inclusive and I saw that there was steak on the menu. I asked the waiter what sides it came with and he said I had to pay for the sides. To me thats unnaceltable. I already paid to eat and drink as much as I wanted within reason, and I felt a little cheated. If i hadnt asked I would have been given a piece of Rump steak on its own !
Also try and stay in suites with lower numbers e.g 3,4&5. I was in block 7 and due to the heat I had to call for a buggy to and from throughout my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa (a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World') is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai