“Another amazing stay...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

You added JA Palm Tree Court to your Saves list
JA Palm Tree Court
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tariq Bin Ziyad Rd | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #9 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Matlock, United Kingdom
“Another amazing stay...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Having recently returned from our two week stay at JA Palm Tree Court, I just wanted to register what an amazing time we all had, yet again!
I have literally lost count of the number of times we have stayed here - but suffice to say it is without question our second home - and we couldn't be made to feel more welcome.
Everything is always being improved and updated at this resort - nobody ever sits back on their laurels, so there is always something new or changed, but always in a positive way.
My daughter celebrated her birthday whilst we were there, and from the start of the day right up until closing our door at the end, there were staff members from every part of the resort stopping to offer their good wishes, and let's just say that her whole birthday was one that she will never forget....
Palm Tree Court is a lovely lovely place to stay, the facilities,choice of restaurants and open space all take some beating for us - but the really special thing - and the heart of the whole place - is the JA staff. The committed team of people, from the very top, right the way through are what makes this place so special, and so hard to say goodbye to each time.
Nothing is too much trouble, and everyone is always so happy and welcoming - it makes us positively glow every stay.
I want to start naming names - again from the top - right the way through - but I know they all know who they are, and i would hate to miss someone out! So thank you once again to each and every amazing member of staff - it is all of them who make our visits the happy occasions that they are!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear chillipeppermel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

Firstly I would like to wish your daughter a belated “Happy Birthday”! At the resort we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests and as our returning guest, I was delighted to see this reflecting from your very positive review.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be improved and lovely, as well as the choices of the restaurants across the resort which you and your family have enjoyed.

We also embrace the importance of recognising our associate’s success and, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, who you felt were always happy, amazing and made your visit “the happy occasions”. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court and thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Beautiful hotel, excellent staff who were happy caring and always there to help out when needed. The food was also excellent and so much to choose from. Would not hesitate to recommend & will almost certainly return. My only gripes would be that children should be deterred from sitting at the pool bar and messing with food at the buffet restaurants. Witnessed children handling tasting and then returning food to buffet on a number of occasions and a little off putting. Certainly non anti children as I have my own and also grandchildren. This is also down to parents as well I know but may possibly help if a noticed displayed to accompany children under 12 maybe. Othere than them issues this was by far the most enjoyable holiday I have experienced.

Dear Alirush19,

At the resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity. I also enjoyed seeing positive reviews like yours where it reflects to our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was also happy to know that you would recommend us to other reviewers and I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be beautiful, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you felt was excellent.

We do endeavor to ensure that all our guests are looked after and enjoy the ambiance at the resort. As a family resort, it can be challenging to avoid disturbance to our guests who are not travelling with children; however, I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused during your stay with us.

Your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, whom you felt were excellent and helpful is highly appreciated; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had a fabulous 10 days at Palm Tree Court during the Easter holidays. It's our second visit, but the first time with our children (4 and 6) and it has something for everyone. We like that it is slightly out of the bustling and often smoggy Dubai city centre. There is a pleasant breeze which makes the heat far more bearable than when in the city. We went out of the resort for 2 day trips and 2 evenings out which were really enjoyable and broke up our stay nicely. Taxis are easy to book and relatively cheap as well as being quicker than the resort shuttle bus, which makes a few stop offs and is slower.
The kids club is absolutely great and my children loved it. There's a variety of activities, it's indoor area is clean, spacious and cool. The session times work really well and the staff knew my children well and greeted them personally each visit.
The free water sports are a bonus although you do need to book ahead as it gets busy. Similarly, book your restaurants in advance to avoid disappointment. We particularly loved the Captains Bar for lunch. Definitely choose the all inclusive option as the food as drink is excellent and the resorts children's menu is a good back up and available in all the restaurants in case there is nothing they like on the a la carte menu.
Unfortunately we couldn't go on the Dubai Creek boat as no under 5s are allowed. This was a disappointment as we'd planned to go on my daughter's 6th birthday and the reservations desk were not very helpful in finding us an alternative trip, saying we had to go to Dubai Marina and find out for ourselves. However, we went on the resort's floating restaurant instead and had a wonderful evening, with fantastic fresh seafood cooked to order.
Overall, a fantastic trip and we would love to return!

Room Tip: The junior suites are a good size. Although the children are on a sofa bed in the same room as adult...
Dear cjadd,

As our regular guest, it was lovely to read your review and I was glad to know that you had a fabulous stay with us during the festive season.

Please allow me to thank you for your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities which you found to be a great family resort, the Cool Zone which your children loved,, the available activities that you and your family have enjoyed, the All Inclusive that you opted to, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly mention was fantastic especially at the Divaz restaurant.

I have noted your dissatisfaction at the Experience Desk whilst dealing with my team. Please rest assured that emphasis is given to training in hospitality and customer service, as we strive to maintain our tradition of providing exceptional service to our guests. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for any shortfall on this occasion, and I can assure you that this is not a true reflection of our usual high standards. I have also personally shared your comments with our Director of Front Office for immediate attention and action, and measures have been taken to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the near future.

Liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We stayed in the club rooms right on the beach. We usually stay in JBH, Al Qasr, Mina ect, so was a little unsure if it would match up. I have to report we had a fabulous holiday, we had the best food we have tasted in Dubai, the best drinks in Dubai and the staff were equally as good as the other hotels, very very attentive to us as a family!
We didn't leave the hotel, we didn't need to. We have booked next Christmas already and we can not wait!
I

Stayed December 2013
Dear andrearayliv,

I was happy to know that you had a fabulous stay with us during the festive season and that you will come back on your next holiday. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to the resort and its facilities, as well as the food served in all the restaurants which you have kindly rated as the best food you have tasted in Dubai.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and it was truly moving to read of your exceptional praise for my entire team, whom you have personally acknowledged and you felt were very attentive. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Jamestown St Helena
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We recently stayed at The Palm Tree Court hotel with our children and grandchildren and had an excellent time. There were several pools, a number of good and varied restaurants and our ground floor suites out to the grass and beach were ideal. The meal plan was all inclusive which was very convenient. We would certainly consider staying there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Loveltravel034,

I was very extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent time with your family during at the resort. I would also like to thank you for your positive remarks about the resort, the available restaurants, the pools, and the grounds as well as the all-inclusive package which you enjoyed the most.

Billericay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Just back from the Palm Tree Court resort and we are already planning another visit same time next year. The room (a Junior Suite) had a view of the Gulf was more than adequate, and a pleasure to open the curtains to every morning. The restaurants are fantastic and each day and night provide a variety that exceeded our expectations. In my opinion what makes any hotel is the people who go about there business, but here the staff, are the hotel, they could not do enough for you, if they say a taxi will pick you up at reception at a given time requested THAT is what happens, if they say a "buggy" will pick you up to take you to the other side of the resort, that's what happens

A place we will be back to and a special mention to Prabath (my little Sri Lankan friend) at the Corona beach bar, this guy is a joy and again goes that extra mile in providing what seemed a very busy place for afternoon a very busy place for afternoon cocktails

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear deemac51,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Palm Tree Court.

I am extremely pleased to ready your review and kind words about the resort; its facilities, the accommodation; as well as the quality of the food and drinks which you have kindly mentioned exceeded your expectations.

We are also delighted of the way you are describing our associates, they really are stars and make the difference. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to JA Palm Tree Court in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have just returned from a 10 night stay at the JA Palm Tree Court, where we enjoyed the delights of this out-of-town resort. As a family with 2 young kids ( 3 & 8) it was important the children the resort was a safe yet fun place for us all to enjoy. Which we certainly did. We paid for an upgrade to a ground floor beachfront suite ( highly recommended as there are no lifts anywhere on the resort) but those with pushchairs/prams or wheelchairs shouldnt be put off as its not exactly steep by any means, but does have very gently inclines.
The service you will receive from all aspects of the hotel is excellent. The staff genuinely seem to care. The concierge and restaurant staff are particularly fantastic in the delivery of their services.
We enjoyed the quality and variety of food at the restaurants. The shooters steak was amazing.
The little touches such as free camel rides, boat rides , free shuttle buses and lounge bar entertainment are particularly pleasing.
Overall, we really enjoyed our all-inclusive experience and cannot fault the hotel in its approach. We would certainly recommend you stay here.

Room Tip: Ground floor beachfront room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Yasser M, Hotel Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Israr R,

At Resort, we foster an environment that encourages ideas and creativity and we also enjoy seeing positive reviews like yours where it reflects our value of making a difference by creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay with us and I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to the resort and its facilities, the room location which you kindly recommended, the quality of food which you felt was amazing especially at Shooters restaurant, as well as the evening entertainment which you have enjoyed the most.

It was also truly moving to read your exceptional praise for my entire team who looked after you, some of whom you felt were excellent with a genuinely care. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Hotel Manager

Been to JA Palm Tree Court? Share your experiences!