We have been visiting the JA Palm Tree Court and main hotel for over 10 years and whilst I am reticent to share this beautiful hotel I feel it only right to let people know hear a wonderful resort it is. It is located about 40 minutes from Dubai airport and about a 20 minute taxi ride to the Mall of the Emirates shopping centre. The hotel is quite isolated which is one of its attractions for us. There are regular shuttle buses to the shopping malls and water park. The facilities are excellent. There are water sports, children's club, a sports centre for the more energetic which in addition to the gym also has a squash court and badminton court. The difference between the main hotel and the palm tree court are the size of the rooms. The palm tree court are all suites with walk in showers and a lovely balcony. Whereas the main hotel balconys are standing room only. There are four swimming pools and three swim up bars. There is also a shallow toddler pool that is about 10" deep and another pool for children that is a couple of feet deep. These are normally covered with a canapé to keep the sun off the children. The other pools are not covered but are kept chilled to a perfect temperature. The food in all the restaurants is certainly 5 star. Two are buffet style and normally have a different theme each evening. In addition there is the White Orchid which is Thai/Chinese. An Italian , a fine dining floating fish restaurant, a steak and Mexican restaurant at the shooting club along with a sports bar and beach bars. It does tend to get busier on a Friday and Saturday which is their weekend with country club members but they tend to come in about 10 onwards so find it best to get up earlier on these days. There are plenty of sun beds the rest of the time and you don't need to save beds like you do in other hotels. The beach towels are supplied and the staff look after you. Cocktails in the white orchid lounge are the best I have tasted. The evening entertainment is subtle with a singer or band in the bars which is very civilised and classy. If you are looking to party all night this is not the resort for you. The sun beds are comfortable and there is a choice of sitting around the pools. In the gardens on the grass by the beach or on the beach. A truly special resort for those wanting to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa (a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World') is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Escapio so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Dubai