I’ve been back 2 weeks now and just can’t stop thinking how brilliant this place was.
I was greeted from the airport with a private taxi, to be taken to the resort organised by the hotel. It was a stunning lexis car and air conditioned!
On arrival to the resort (approx 45 min from airport) was escorted into the large reception area where one of the helpful staff checked me in. I had a complimentary drink and biscuits whilst the receptionist told me about the resort and amenities they had on offer. After about 5 minutes I was taken to my room on a buggy by the concierge and told all about my room and how to operate different things.
The one nice thing about the rooms is they are all very spacious and you notice the air condition as soon as you open the door.
A lovely fruit bowl, chocolates, water and red wine were in my room on arrival which is a lovely gesture. Also a personal letter in the room detailing what’s going on in the resort, opening times to bars, restaurants etc.
Even though it was included in my package I unfortunately did not take up the round of golf, tennis lesson, watersport, use of the gym or spa treatment.
I did do the pistol shooting which I enjoyed but it was over very quickly as only had 25 shoots.
Breakfast each morning you have a wide choice of food, anything from continental to full breakfast, omelettes or healthy options.
The resort has a variety of restaurants and bars and can cater for all different types of food (British, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Arabic, seafood, African, Italian). I personally did not get around all of these but the ones I tried I thoroughly enjoyed.
My personal favourite was the white orchard restaurant and bar. This has a relaxed atmosphere, stylish food, excellent staff and great ambience. It also has a adults only section of the restaurant which is slightly quieter.
Some restaurants you do need to pre book for a table.
The pool area and beach has hundreds of sun beds and you will always find a spare one to catch a sun tan. There are also a couple of bars along the beach and around the pool area just in case you get thirsty in the heat.
The resort also offers a complimentary bus to the Atlantis hotel and various shopping malls if you fancy doing some shopping.
All the staff are very friendly, polite and courteous.
The resort (rooms and grounds) are very well looked after and work is always ongoing.
Overall an amazing stay and would highly recommend this hotel / resort to anyone visiting Dubai. I’m already looking to returning to this resort next February when the weather is slightly cooler.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel
- Palm Tree Court Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa (a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World') is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.