This has to have been the best holiday I have ever had and I am not exaggerating!
We arrived on the 18th August 2013, two people staying in a 2nd floor garden room. The room was absolutely huge! It was beautifully set out with a very clean spacious bathroom and a big balcony. The room was garden view but you could see the sea from our room, no need for a sea view room as they all have view of the sea. The room really did take my breath away, it was perfect for us.
Onesemus was our house maid and he did a fantastic job to help with all our room needs. He cleaned the room in a morning when he knew we would be out and did a brilliant job, always clean towels, replenished used shower gel, shampoo etc, clean floor, no dust in sight! He also turn our beds down before we got in at night and created a relaxing environment for us to sleep in by bring two bottles of water and Laying out our hotel slippers and replenishing towels again. He really was a star!!! Always happy to help!
The beach was amazing! For some reason most people wanted to sit by the pool or on the grass area where as we prefer to stay on the beach. The beach was very spacious, hardly anyone on and it is also a private beach, no one pestering you to buy stuff! Martin on the beach where we sat everyday was amazing, he got out beds, towels and umbrellas up each morning without fail before we got down. He was very kind and would be happy to help with anything, he got us drinks. It was very very hot and he would work without complaining going above and beyond his job role to keep all the guests happy and relaxed! He really deserves a medal for working in that heat!
You do not need to be up early to get a sun bed in this hotel, there are plenty to choose from anytime of the day. This really helped our holiday experience as there is nothing worse than 'fighting' for a sun bed!
The restaurants wthat we ate in were good, our favourite was the white orchid, we were staying all inclusive do ate there fit breakfast, lunch and sometimes tea. It serves buffet food for breakfast and lunch and al la carte for evening. The food selection was brilliant, vast variety of foods and chefs to cook omelettes and eggs for your preference. Felt that the buffet restaurants la fontana and ibn majeed, for evening meals were a little bit samey for each mealtime but there was always something to eat as I am a fussy eater. Lakes of salads and fresh fruits which I love.
We ate at la traviata for one meal which was al la carte, it was good but bit limited selection.
The staff were all lovely and would say hello as you walked past and would do their upmost to help you with and queries.
We booked at done sl la carte restaurants before we travelled, this was stated as booked by email however when we got there it wasn't booked. I advise to book at restaurants not before but on the day you get there as they do get booked up.
Anouska working in the white orchid was such a lovely waitress and would always have a big smile on her face and would go out of her way to help with needs, she really was amazing!
There is also shuttle buses to the malls in the area, I would say that they are all worth a look at.we felt that the hotel was great for putting on this services as you could explore Dubai at no extra cost, really was a brilliant touch!
We went to the spa for a massage and that was a really good experience, very relaxing environment and staff were really nice.
I would really recommend this hotel! It is the only hotel that I can honestly say I would return to and hope I do soon!
Everything about the hotel was relaxing and felt at ease, a truly amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa (a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World') is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai