Well back home from a nice relaxing holiday again. The hotel for us was and is a very good place to stay, its not too far from the metro at Ibn Battuta which is frequent, cheap and clean. The shuttle buses from the hotel are quick and are an easy way to get into the many Dubai malls for some shopping therapy.
The staff of the hotel, many we know quite well and class as friends as well as staff for the hotel. Some notable ones, particularly Kumara the best guy ever to look after a room, this man cannot do enough for you and nothing, I mean nothing is too much trouble. Islam, what can you say about this guy, he is a one man walking mind of information and helpfulness, I think the Senior Management have one great advert for this hotel in Islam and hope to see him again next year. Menchie, Jackson, Akhil, Florence plus so many new staff its difficult to point out anyone that merits more praise than another. There is one who while we there had just joined the team and think she will be a very good at her job as she attended us with a smile every time thanks Nef.
There have been some changes which, may or many not be a good thing, small things nothing of great importance but, such things as the removal of a henna tent which has been replaced with what could only be called a "caribbean" wooden shack?, shed? mmm not sure that was a good move, now if anyone wants to que for a camel ride you would be standing in the suns glare. The henna tent showed you where you were, now it could be anywhere with a white shack on a any beach. This is more a hotel for families than couples or individual travellers at the moment as the hotel moves forward with its ideas.
All in all we will return basically due to the staff more than the hotel its self.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa (a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World') is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Expedia so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.