“A trip to remember” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

You added JA Palm Tree Court to your Saves list
JA Palm Tree Court
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tariq Bin Ziyad Rd | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #11 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A trip to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We have just returned from our first stay in PTCs The Residence and it was amazing.Everything from the fabulous bathroom,the luxurious furnishings in the bedroom ,the landscaped gardens and all the special extra touches puts this hotel firmly up there with the best hotels in Dubai. We have loved JA/PTC for many years but The Residence is JA resorts jewel in the crown,it is something extra special.I must give thanks to the butler service team for making our wedding anniversary and my birthday so memorable as did Fernando and all the pool and beach guys.Thank you so much for your gift, birthday wishes and balloons.I would also like to give special mention to Giju and the team at the Captains Bar and Solwin,Suresh and Akhil at the Anchor Bar.You guys are the best.See you all again in June 2013.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear SandiH391,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court, during your wedding anniversary and birthday.

As a regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us in June 2013!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, who looked after you whilst staying with us, and some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in June, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Godalming, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Having only been to Dubai on business before, a week on the beach was a new experience and we opted for this over anything on Jumeirah Beach. It is a fair way out (the other side of Jebel Ali Port) by comparison, and therefore much quieter, but if you're not bothered about the busier night life further in, this is absolutely ideal. When coupled with the Jebel Ali Hotel, there are plenty of bars and restaurants to provide a bit of variety in any event, and there is a free shuttle bus to Deira, which stops at various points on the way in. )Make sure you're there a minute or two early and check with the driver where he is going, as we missed out on a dinner cruise by arriving bang on time, by which time the bus had left and we then got on the wrong bus and ended up at Ibn Battuta Mall.)

Even so, everything about the Palm Tree Court was extremely high quality, from the room, to the service, to the facilities/activities. The staff were unfailingly polite and friendly and while it is impossible to name all the people who made our stay so pleasurable, Yosry on the Experiences Desk, Murat Ahmed on the front desk, Min the tennis coach and Shajan in the Jebel Ali Hotel bar do particularly spring to mind.

We found the service to be seamless in every respect and another particularly good touch was the range of complimentary activities which are provided to guests. These ranged from a "sundowner" drink every evening, to a free spa treatment, to a tennis lesson, to a clay pigeon shooting session, to name only a few of them.

There are quite a few pools (all warm and spotless), as well as a pretty sizeable beach of soft white sand, which was never crowded when we were there. The snorkelling is not brilliant (visibility issues), but it is acceptable and there are a few fish to be seen. The only downside to the view from the beach is that it faces the Jebel Ali Palm, on which construction started but was suspended a couple of years ago, but to be honest that isn't really a massive issue. There are also quite a few watersport activities, including sailing, windsurfing, kayaks and rides on a donut and Hobie Cat. While we are saving it for a future occasion, there are also seaplane flights from the marina right next to the Jebel Ali Hotel.

The room was beautiful, with the biggest bed I have ever seen (albeit perhaps a tiny bit firm for some tastes), a large bathroom with very high quality fixtures, and a balcony facing over the gardens, which are heavily populated with remarkably tame peacocks. The public areas, including the bars and restaurants, are similarly stylish and the staff must work hard to keep them in such immaculate condition.

All in all, we would certainly look to stay at the Palm Tree Court again on any further visits to Dubai.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear J_M803

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

I was pleased to read that that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities and accomodation, as well as the sports activities that you enjoyed during your stay with us.

I was sorry to read your comments about your unfortunate experience refereing to the free shuttle bus serivce. Please rest assured I have shared your comments with the Director of Front Offfice.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Manama, Bahrain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I booked a room and when I arrived I was shocked because it was not available in addition they blocked around 7000dhs for 2 weeks...

Till now I can't get my money back. ..

I called them so many times. ... and the toldme its done but its not. .

The hotel is nice but the management are spoling its image

Real fraud. .

• Stayed October 2012
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear MustafaHamed,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent experience when staying with us at Palm Tree Court.

I was extremely disappointed to read your feedback, and I would like to sincerely apologise for any frustration experienced during your arrival experience at the resort.

I have personally carried out an investigation on the points that you have raised, and we have have also contacted the Network Company to send us a formal letter stating that they don’t have any obligation to release the amount from the Credit Card, and the same letter will be sent to the bank in Bahrain.

In the mean time our Front Office Manager will ensure that, we keep you updated with all the relevant information without any delay.

I do hope that you will re-consider returning to the resort in the future, and I can be contacted directly at the hotel if I can be of assistance in any way. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

What an amazing place,so much to do and see although just lounging around the hotel relaxing on the many sun beds.the pools are so lovely and the beach and views were breathtaking ..the room,food and service from the staff were first class...the saddest part was having to go home.....if you want an amazing holiday ,a break with kids or honeymoon ..look no further.were going back next year for longer ... big "Thank You " to the staff

Dear linda1226,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, whom you have mentioned were first class.

Bucks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Wow! What a completely fantastic hotel, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave, you are made to feel extremely welcome by all of the staff. The hotel is about a 45 minute drive from the airport, and is pretty much all by itself, but it has so much to offer you will not get bored! Alternatively, with so many sun loungers on the beach, and around the various pools, if you want to read your book and soak up the rays you can in perfect peace. We were there over the Eid period, which meant the hotel was extremely busy, but apart from the Captains bar(extremely, extremely busy), the rest of the hotel didn't feel busy or cramped.

The food was amazing, and special mentions go to Sharon in the Sports Bar for her great service, and to Kenny in the White Orchid for his great suggestions, and once again perfect service.

Our boys (5 & 6) enjoyed the kids club immensely, and all of the girls in there were fab, very friendly and well, nice! Our 5 year old enjoyed it so much he really did just want to spend his whole holiday with the girls!

Now, special mentions go to the Royal Jasmine Team! Islam, Jackson, Georgina, Jenga & Kenny, wow, you guys do an amazing job. This team made our stay perfect, they organised everything, and were just so friendly -- truly perfect customer service, which is why we will be returning next year! And this is something which I never do, I rarely ever return to a hotel abroad, as I like to explore, but these guys made it perfect -- thank you.

See you in October 2013!

Room Tip: If you can go for a Royal Jasmine Suite
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear ddfred,

I was pleased to read that you and your family had a great vacation, and also to read that you are looking to return to stay with us next year!

I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort and that you felt that we had a lot to offer to keep you and your family entertained. It was such a pleasure to read your praise for our assoicates, who you felt provided perfect customer service, I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them personally.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

After having just returned from staying at the PTC I can see why people return year after year.
Even at a busy time of the year due to the size of the property there was always sunbeds available and the pools not too busy.All the staff are really friendly and helpful especially the young gentleman I met one day whilst having coffee who explained his vision for the hotel going forward.The food was excellent with plenty of choice and variety,I can recommend the tepanyaki table.A special mention must go to the staff in the signature lounge who arranged everything from restaurant bookings to golf tee times.I am in the process of booking to go back in March as we enjoyed it so much.An ideal hotel to relax and chill out but also within reach of dubai and the sights it has to offer.

Room Tip: select a beach view room,royal jasmine suites are a 50m walk to the beach and also obtain extra priv...
Dear tony a,

I was happy to read that you are already planning your next vacation early next year, and that you had a very enjoyable stay with us. It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the facilites, as well as food across the resort, which you have mentioned was excellent. I would also like to thank you for your praise for the assoicates, which you found to be very friendly and helpful.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court next year.

mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We recently stayed in the resort for the third time. Each time we have stayed here the resort just gets better and better. This time we came for a family wedding which was absolutely brilliant. There was 34 of us and from the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we left we were treated like VIPs. We arrived early in the mornimg and most of us were given an early check in. The resort itself is stunning, there are 4 outdoor pools and lots of sunbeds to choose from. The new infinity pool is lovely. The rooms at the Palm Tree Court are really lovely and spacious. They are cleaned really well twice a day. The rooms at the jebel ali hotel are also really lovely however a lot smaller.
The restaurants at the hotel are all lovely. For breakfast there is a huge variety in all the breakfast restaurants. Lunch is also great there are a number of restaurants you can eat at. I especiallly liked the anchor bar and captains for lunch as these are al a carte. However the buffet is equally as good food. Again a wide variety and the do cook lots of fresh food there as well.
The dinner restaurants are fabulous. Our favourites were the White Orchid and Shooters. The steak at Shooters was delicious and cooked to perfection. We had a rehearsal dinner at Shooters for all of us and they got everybodies steaks right. Some of our guests said it was the best steak they have ever had and we frequent some of the best reataurants in London. We stayed all inclusive and i would really recommend this.
Almost everything is included with only a couple of exceptions such as lobster and champagne. The food and drink really is top notch. All cocktails are included lovely daiquires, pina coladas, mojitos the list is endless and all premium spirits and a good wine list.
The staff at the resort really are amazing. Every wish is their command. A very big thankyou to Sandeep who made anything possible and also Nada and Legrad who organised the whole wedding for us and made sure everything went smoothly.

Onto the wedding....AMAZING!!! From start to finish the wedding was fabulous. The ceremony was held in the ampitheatre which was such a lovely setting decorated beautifully with an amazing flower arch. Then we moved onto Joumoma beach for a cocktail party which also looked lovely with fairy lights twinkling around the palm trees. The canapes we had here were lovely and there were lots of them. We then had the wedding breakfast and party on the boat Divaz The boat was a show stopper. The flowers on the boat looked fantastic. The florist really did well all the flowers were beautiful. The food on the boat was lovely and the party we had on the top deck of the boat was great. It made it really special being on the top deck out at sea, looking over the lights of Dubai.
Food drink and wedding cake for the wedding breakfast exceptional.
If you book palm Tree court you also get few extras,ie massage, shooting range, both worth a visit.

Dear mexicobride2,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court for a family wedding.

It was such a pleasure to read your review, and as a regular guest to the resort and I am happy to know that each time you have stayed with us you feel that it has got better and better!

I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, which was very heartwarming to read. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with the individuals whom you have personally mentioned.

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Palm Tree Court? Share your experiences!