“Absolutely amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Palm Tree Court

You added JA Palm Tree Court to your Saves list
JA Palm Tree Court
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Tariq Bin Ziyad Rd | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #11 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just submitted my review on hotel and location this year and realized I didn't submit for last years which in contrast was the best holiday ever.
My children and I travelled to Dubai and stayed at The Palm Tree. We did try to book for this year but it was fully booked and I can totally understand why?....staff and management cannot do enough for you....from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave you feel like you are in paradise....the most relaxing, peaceful environment. My children at the time of travel were 8,9 and 11 years of age....I had to make an appointment to see them!
The restaurant and ala carte were delicious and so beautifully presented....every evening a different theme night and no matter what the food cooked to perfection.
The spa was amazing....Brenda was great. All the staff were very friendly and attentive.
The rooms were lovely and kept clean....
There was a regular shuttle bus that took you to various destinations like the Gold & diamond souks and shopping Malls.
All in all my children and I had a great vacation at this resort and recommend that as many of you try it out. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: I really believe you won't be disappointed with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear Bhminder J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your previous stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

I was pleased to read that you had an amazing vacation, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities.

I do appreciate your positive comments and praise for my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, and for the associate whom you have personally mentioned. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa in the future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
North East
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and myself are returning to Palm Tree Court early October 2012 and can't wait to get there. It will be our 3rd visit and our expectations are that it will be equally as good if not better than the last two. Staff are fantastic, food is fabulous, grounds immaculate etc etc. Roll on 3rd October!

Room Tip: All rooms are first class in terms of cleanliness and comfort.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear theduchessNorthE…,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor with regards to Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

As a regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us in October!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, whom you have mentioned are fantastic.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in October, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel is complete in all terms with beautiful view of Sea, very well done room interior, amazing food & excellent service. Peacocks & beautiful birds just adds on to it. When we were there, hotel was quite occupied, so pools were too crowded. Staff should be availble all the time near the pool, we thought hotel lacked in that. Otherwise it was a nice stay for us.

Room Tip: Take room in the first floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Sushmita I,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

I was pleased to read that that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities and service, as well as the selection and quality of food that were served in our restaurants.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Quite simply the best hotel and resort I have ever stayed in. The friendliest staff, beautiful grounds and absolutely first class accommodation. Great selection of restaurants and lovely food.

Special thanks must go to Islam in the Jasmine Lounge who always makes us so welcome and cannot do enough to make our stay perfect.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Dear Lesley08_12

I was pleased to read that you chose to stay with us, and that you found it to be the best hotel and resort that you have ever stayed in!

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Special thanks to depandra at the Ankor and captain bar. Really loved the hotel top notch.Just didn't really like Dubai.What I mean is I missed banter on the beach with the sellers ,beach bars and so on.getting a cheap beer and buying toot.Got a bit board of the same old same old.
Don't pay extra for the lower floor rooms unless you tend on staying around your room and making the most of it as it costs a lot more.Food was super in every restaurant especially the sports bar soooo cool there.loved the boat trip we done this 2 times.great all inclusive deal everything is included.Thanks to everyone there who made our holiday so special.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for the lower rooms unless you make the most of them.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear margaret c,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa.

It was a pleasure to read your comments on the resort, in particular about the All Inclusive package, the facilities available at the resort and the associate whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with him.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

One day back in the UK and looking forward to the next visit.
Been going to Jebel Ali for many years now was the best in Dubai 20 + years ago and still the best resort, for that total allround holiday.
You can do as much and as little as you like.
You will be invited to do all sorts of things,but not pushed in anyway.
I would urge you to say yes and enjoy meeting all kinds of people from all around the world.
Great staff,always a smile,noththing to much.
Food well above what you would exspect from a hotel.
A+ all round.

Room Tip: Sea views a must for us,but the whole outlook is is a treat.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JAGRS10, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear Marion W,

As a regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I happy to know that you are already looking forward to your next visit with us!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, as well as your praise for the associates, whom you have mentioned are always smiling and attentive.

Hertford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Our 4th visit over the years,and probably the last. Now the resort is all-inc, it's obviously a lot busier, and I think standards have slipped. From not getting our room of choice, to beeing refused entry to the Buffett restaurant on our 1st night for not wearing long trousers, but a smart pair of tailored shorts, only to return with a long pair of trs, to find guests dining in shorts. Not what I expect from a 5 star resort. Absolutely no consistency. Then we had the dis-pleasure of witnessing drunken behaviour from a large group of people who were on a 4 day corporate jolly. Not the holiday experience we were hoping to have. On the positive side, the resort is kept very clean, the food in all the restaurants is of a very high standard, especially The White Orchid, and mst of the staff are very friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at JA Palm Tree Court, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear NickyboyLondon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court and Spa.

As a returning guest to the resort, I was most disappointed to read that you feel this maybe your last visit. I was sorry to read that we have failed to meet your expectations, and I would welcome you to contact me directly so that I can address your concerns further. I can be contacted at Generalmanager.JAGRS@jaihotels.com

Despite the above, I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the cleanliness of the resort, the quality of the food and also the friendliness of the associates.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to hearing from you .

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Palm Tree Court? Share your experiences!