I booked a two week stay at the Palm Tree Court and Spa as a surprise for my husband's birthday. I was attrated by the beautiful gardens and by the opportunity to take some golf lessons. The hotel lived up to all of my expectations. The grounds are beautiful and extensive. Peacocks and a variety of beautiful birds roam freely. Our room was huge and luxurious. Unfortunately my husband slipped two discs in his back on the second day and so all our golf lessons and the trips I had planned had to be cancelled. The care and concern showed by all of the staff was quite extraordinary. We travel extensively around the Middle East and the Indian Ocean but the service here rates with the best we have ever received. The staff have got it just right. They are invariably polite, helpful and courteous but without the obsequiousness that we noticed on our stay at another hotel in Dubai. The concierge and his team went out of their way to provide an efficient and comfortable buggy service whenever we wanted it- without this my husband would have been confined to our room. Taxis to take us to and fro from hospital were arranged with very little notice. Our room service attendant provided a constant supply of ice to ease my husband's pain.The food and service in the restaurants we tried was excellent- I would particularly like to praise the fantastic staff in the Sports bar. We were horrifed by the atrocious manners displayed by some of the guests but despite this they continued to smile and remain professional at all times.
We never intended to return to Dubai, we felt it was one of those "been there done that " destinations. I was attracted to Jebel Ali because of the golf and the gardens but it has so much more than that. I am alraedy planning our trip for next year.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court Hotel
- Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court And Spa
- Palm Tree Court Dubai
- Palm Tree Court Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Palm Tree Court & Spa (a member of 'The Leading Hotels of the World') is situated within the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa. A stunning palm-lined private beach and three swimming pools are just steps away from the suites and junior suites, surrounded by lush gardens, waterfalls and fish-filled streams. A championship 9-hole golf course, academy, spa, restaurants, bars, kids club, deep-sea fishing trips and horse riding can also be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your JA Palm Tree Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.