“Resort away from the Dubai hustle ” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Early & Save
Ranked #15 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
“Resort away from the Dubai hustle ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

For those travelers that enjoy a little exclusivity away from all the tourism hustle in Dubai this hotel is a good choice . Expensive and a little old but nice quiet location and not too far from Dubai by taxi . The restaurants are not the best and cramped .

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I was there only 1 night but it's so memorable. I arrived there early morning around 8am. I kept the bag in the front desk and the receptionist, she escorts me to the cafe' which is I had very nice Tiramisu and coffee there and my room is ready after only 1 hour! The room is so nice, comfy and relaxing. The pool area also beautiful and great service from staffs with all smiles.The resort is so beautiful and all the staff are friendly and polite (including the gardener). The food in the Thai kitchen is delicious with great service. Thank you Park Hyatt Dubai for made me feel like "HOME"

Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Ludlow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We were using this hotel as a stopover for 3 nights whilst travelling UK to Australia. It is close to the airport (10 minutes). Its a peaceful haven in this busy city. The standard of rooms, breakfasts and swimming pool are excellent. The staff are also helpful and attentive. There is no real need to leave the hotel complex, particularly if you are a sun lover or golfer!

Room Tip: As far as we can establish all rooms overlook the marina, some views are obstructed by palm trees
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
RogerSaad, Director of Sales at Park Hyatt Dubai, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear VandTLudlow,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognizing the hotel’s location, great rooms, pool and our attentive staff. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel and among our team. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Please contact me directly at roger.saad@hyatt.com before your next stay at Park Hyatt Dubai, as I would like to take the opportunity to meet you personally and thank you for your encouraging comments.

Adliswil, Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I was for a conference in the Park Hyatt in Dubai and I liked every aspect of it. Great rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, excellent food. He conference rooms are spacious and well equipped. The Wifi has room for improvement. A little bit far from the city centre, but since cabs are affordable in Dubai, this wasn't an issue for me (20 minutes in traffic).

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear Roland M,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor!

We appreciate your positive comments about the hotel’s beautiful rooms, excellent staff, great food and spacious meeting venues. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel.

With regards to the mentioned concern, we thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. We have taken note of the issue and will be looking into it further.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Dubai!

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at the PH Dubai for a couple days for vacation and the staff was wonderful. Made my excursion reservations through email before I arrived and everything was reserved promptly. The hotel is quiet and has a beautiful outdoor pool where I spent a whole day just lounging. Only had breakfast at the hotel so can't comment on the food too much except breakfast was what you'd expect from other Park Hyatt hotels. The only down side of the hotel is it's location. Traffic is really bad around the hotel during rush hours due to proximity to the airport. Took me 40 min to get to the gold market in the morning and I almost missed my excursion because traffic around the hotel was so bad. Thankfully the pickup was 30 min late also. There is nothing really around the hotel so if you're looking for a place where you can walk to for shopping and dining this is not the location for you. If you're not on a tight schedule and don't mind 30-50 min drive to other locations in Dubai then I'd recommend this place.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Dear Cardinalbeagle,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

Thank you very much for your kind words about our property! We truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share this with us.

It is always rewarding to hear that our valued guests enjoy their stay and that our staff, the hotel’s peaceful atmosphere and our beautiful pool are recognized and appreciated.

Please contact me at roger.saad@hyatt.com prior to your next stay with us, so that I can personally thank you.

The Pac NorthWest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I spent 5 night's at this hotel in October. This is hands down the nicest property I've ever been to. My room was next to the pool (which is beautiful) and had a view of the Dubai creek. The hotel itself Is really close to everything in Dubai. If you are on a budget (BTW taxi's are cheap in Dubai) the metro is a 15 minute walk away. The hotel also has a golf cart that can take you to the entrance (which is 80% of the walk to the metro). Right next to the metro station is the Deira city center mall. The mall has a supermarket located inside, where you can buy drinks and snacks if you can't bring yourself to spend $7 for a coke at the hotel. The best thing about the hotel is the quietness. Which is incredible considering the location.

Tip - Eat at the Thai Restaurant
Pro - The airport is really close to this hotel, perfect for a layover or a longer stay.
Con - The traffic at night around the area

Overall i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear dakid23,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

It is always rewarding to hear that our valued guests enjoy their stay and that our rooms with stunning views, our beautiful pool, the hotel’s location and serene atmosphere are recognized and appreciated.

Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay in hotels during business trips around 120 nights a year and I can definitely say: This is one of the best hotels in the world!
Contributing factors for this opinion:
- the hotel is not too big, very quiet and relaxing!
- the staff is very friendly, helpful and polite - and they know their job!
- the hotel property and the rooms are just beautiful
- the restaurants inside the hotel are top class
There is nothing more to say really...

Room Tip: As far as I know all the rooms are facing to the dubai creek more or less. In case you are intereste...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Dear derflieger2003,

Greetings from Park Hyatt Dubai!

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review on Tripadvisor!

Thank you for recognizing the hotel’s over all atmosphere, our friendly staff, our beautiful rooms and excellent restaurants. We will make sure that your comments are shared throughout the hotel and among our team. The positive ratings you gave us on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and we hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Park Hyatt Dubai? Share your experiences!