“A 5star services in all meaning!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Al Murooj Rotana

You added Al Murooj Rotana to your Saves list
Al Murooj Rotana
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Saffa St. | PO Box 117546, Dubai 117546, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #63 of 502 Hotels in Dubai
“A 5star services in all meaning!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am a tripadvisor fan, I travel alot in a year and never book a hotel without reading alot of reviews from the tripadvisor. Of course you should never just read one or two review, you should try to read many to actually see the number added for positive reviews and number added for negative reviews. When I booked at the Al Murooj Rotana after reading alot and I mean alot of reviews I took a decision in booking there for 4nights, April 17th till April 21st. I surely did not regret it. The service is by far a 5star hotel, more like a 7star. I would like to thank every staff at Al Murooj Rotana hotel for making our stay a memorable one. We booked a club room which honestly was worth it. The afternoon tea from 3:30pm till 5:30pm is a must to have. They have many assorted sandwiches and lots of other goods for you to enjoy with your afternoon tea or coffee. And, from 6:00pm till 8:00pm, they have all types of drinks with a light early dinner buffet is what I call it, just amazing!!!
The pool is lovely, good of a size compared with all the other hotels around the area.
We had a massage done and I would like to thank you Mr Hazem, who is in charge of the health and gym at Al Murooj Rotana. To get good services like what the hotel had in a busy time like Easter is rare these days. All in all thank you Al Murooj Rotana staff for making our stay a great great one.

Room Tip: I do advise you booking a club room, it's worth the money...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. It is very special to have our service rated as “7 star”, and I am very grateful to you for this wonderful compliment. Thank you for mentioning especially Mr. Hazem, our Director of Recreation for his outstanding performance. I have shared your appreciation with the entire team, and they all are happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The hotel is well located downtown, next to the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall (walking distance). The rooms are large, clean and nicely furnished. The staff was very friendly at the front desk, the pool and the restaurants. The pool is very nice and has a view on the Burj Khalifa. In short, a very good stay in a nice luxurious hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor.

With delight I read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service.
Your kind comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards
which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope you will return to Dubai in the near future and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Al Murooj Rotana.

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The staff at Al Murooj Rotana was as good as any hotel I have stayed at in my travelling. I can't honestly say that have have any complaint. The location of this hotel is perfect with easy access to many Dubai activities. The Burj Khalifa complex is just across the street. Don't miss the night water fountain shows at the Burj Khalifa

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Mr. James Henry,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent holiday with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.
I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and especially the attentive service throughout.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

Poznan, Poland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

AL MUROOJ ROTANA hotel
Is a well located, close to Burj Kalifa, walking distance to The Dubai Mall and the airport too. The hotel is quite luxury with efficient service. The room I have had was broad and clean.
For my European taste, the food should be more diversified. During 4 days, actually all tasted the same and wasn't too much alternatives. Just boring. Further all the rest was OK and anyway I can recommend this hotel for short business visit in Dubai.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Traveler,

I regret that the variety of dishes in our all day dining restaurant did not fully find your agreement. Be assured that I will discuss this with our culinary team for assessment. At the same time I am sad that you obviously did not try our Indian Specialty Restaurant Zaika or our British Pub Restaurant Double Decker. I am certain that these 2 restaurants would have offered a tasty change.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Have visited the Al Marooj on several occasions in the past -mostly the buffets at Pergolas. Tonight was the seafood night -and it certainly was! Our guests were amazed at the buffet on offer with a great selection of seafood including bbq'd lobster and prawn. Service was great -we were well looked after (as we have been at all Rotanas)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel and won't be the last. I was greeted by Saif at the reception when we arrived who was very helpful as were all the staff! They have been trained very well and saw to my requests immediately which made my stay very comfortable. I want to thank you soooo much for the kindness shown to me, my family and friends, hopefully you will show us more of the same when we come back in a few months. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dubai as it's almost perfect in every way including the convenience of the location. Look forward to seeing you next time :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. Mohammad,

With delight I read that you and your friends were impressed with the quality of our hotel and service.
Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards
which you have experienced during your stay with us.

In particular I wish to thank you for mentioning Saif for his excellent guest service skills and
be assured that your feedback will be shared with the entire team.

Perth, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel and generally speaking it did not disappoint. Check-in was friendly and efficient. I requested a view of the pool but because I was only on the 3rd floor the view of the pool itself was obscured by the pergola, however the view of the Burj Kalifa and the gardens surrounding the pool more than compensated.

The room was clean, a good size, large window with balcony, desk with chair, armchair, coffee table, good size TV, mini bar, and tea/coffee supplies. Bathroom very clean and well equipped apart from some very minor mould staining on grout behind the shower.

The bed was amazing, best hotel bed I have ever slept in! Feather soft pillows, cloud like duvet and mattress that was both supportive and ultra comfortable. ( Possibly memory foam topped) The room itself was generally quiet however when the balcony doors were opened the noise from the air conditioning units on the rooftop below was quite intrusive.

The pool area as a whole was pleasant enough however if you sit facing the pool there is no actual 'greenery' or plants to be seen as the garden itself is behind you and you look onto the reflective windows behind the pool which happen to have quite ugly looking stain marks on them. The pool itself was large and pleasantly warm and the jacuzzi located inside near the gym in a separate room was very nice.

The staff, as mentioned in other reviews are first class. Always available to help and assist. Everyone from the pool/spa staff, to the room attendants and front desk I found most professional.

Location is excellent if you do not mind a short walk. Ten minutes over 2 (busy) roads both with controlled crossing signs will see you in Dubai Mall which has access to the trains. However if you want to take a taxi cost is approx 10 dirham.

Room Tip: If you want to see the actual pool itself you need to be higher than 3rd floor but even 3rd floor on...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services. It is very pleasing to read how much
you have enjoyed your time with us.

forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

Executive Assistant Manager

Been to Al Murooj Rotana? Share your experiences!