“good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Al Murooj Rotana

Save Saved
You added Al Murooj Rotana to your Saves list
Al Murooj Rotana
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Saffa St. | PO Box 117546, Dubai 117546, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #50 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

very good hotel to stay, its one of my hotels I always chose to stay, great amazing hospitality, their customer service is really good, specially with new local emarati customer relation they have , clean kneet hotel, and if you are big group or family my advice to book at hotel apartment,huge clean , we didn't know about breakfast timing , we thought it finish at 11 am, actually it was at 10:300, we complain to their customer service the local lady their with her smiley face was very professional & friendly & she solve the problem, they send us the breakfast to the room & for free,
I love the staying my friends too, and this was at the hotel apartments.
sure I'm going to stay their again .

Room Tip: hotel apartment are good if you are with kids,or big family
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor.

With delight I read that you tried both, our Hotel and Suites, and found both excellent in regards to the quality of our facilities and service. Thank you especially on commenting Ms. Yokoba on her good guest service skills. Be assured that your kind feedback will be shared with her.

I do hope you will return to Dubai in the near future and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Al Murooj Rotana.

664 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Beirut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is my second stay at Al Murooj Rotana. My experience this time is better. Very professional staff and all are helpful. AVA at the front desk was very very helpful. ALL staff and I mean all are kind and considerate.
The hotel is very near to Dubai Mall, walking distance.
Everything in this hotel is neat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai, at the same time thank you for your loyalty.

I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services. It is very pleasing to read how much you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you also for recommending Ms. Ava on her outstanding guest service skills and be assured that your kind feedback will be shared with her.

Thank you for your valuable time to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

Eindhoven, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great Hotel to stay in, pleasant staff and facilities.
Experienced a few minors:
The fee upon arrival to reclaim when leaving was done in error:
On top of 500 AED 6300 AEd was charged.
Upon arrival my bag had been taken to another (meeting-)room.
The airconditioning units outside my room I could hear very loud in my room (404) this I should have mentioned to the reception desk myself.
The other 2 minors were correctly corrected by the staff (Tom at the reception did great) although I felt like an upgrade offer would have been more appropriate but I did not ask for it.
Facilities (meeitng room) and specifically Restaurant are above excellent.
The room (classic)
Hotel offers Double Decker bar (too bad they allow smoking inside there) which allows a BIG DADDY 2,5 kg hamburger to be ordered. I tasted the best burger (cheeseburger regular) ever there.
Location is perfect, The hotel access however not completely clear if you are a pedestrian. Dubai Mall is 5 minutes walk

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not allowing any noise of the outside airconditioning.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent review of your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

I am glad to read that in general you enjoyed your stay with us and especially appreciated our culinary offers. Thank you also for praising Mr. Tom for his good customer service skills. Be assured that your comments certainly will be shared with our team.

I also took good note of our shortcomings and wish to emphasize that these will be addressed. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort caused.

Your time is appreciated to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

Chennai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 2 days in this hotel and its value for money. This hotel has everything good about it. Clean room, courteous staff, excellent service, perfect location and amazing breakfast. I reach Dubai by 8.30 am and they allowed me early checkin at 9.30 as informed earlier. I recommend this to my friends here. I would like to choose this hotel again for my future trips to Dubai.

• Stayed November 2013
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review of your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

I am glad to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services and to read that you indeed had an enjoyable stay also due to the early check-in which was provided complimentary. Please be assured that our Front Desk Team does anything possible to fulfill all special requests, however, sometimes cannot due to high business demands.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences and recommending us on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Al Murooj Rotana Dubai in the future.

Ayrshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Location brilliant for sightseeing and shopping. Diagonally across the road from the worlds biggest shopping mall (Dubai Mall) and Burj Khalifa. Room was big with all things expected in a 5 star. Maid service twice daily. Pool area and spa area excellent. Staff were all very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Double Decker pub worth a visit.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

With delight I read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. Thank you for emphasizing on the attentiveness and friendliness of our colleagues – your kind comment will certainly be shared with the team. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We recently had a 2 night stop over in Dubai we had never been there before and decided to make the most of it. My husband myself and 2 children aged 11 and 9 booked a 2 bedroom apartment. It was the best introduction to Dubai ever the hotel was amazing and I can't praise the staff enough. They were so friendly and no request was too much.... Thank you we will be back and with a longer stay because of the experience you gave us....

• Stayed September 2013
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your very positive review of your recent holiday with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai.

I am happy to read about your experience with our hotel facilities and services. It is very pleasing to read how much you have enjoyed your time with us. Thank you also for emphasizing the outstanding attentiveness and friendliness of our colleagues. Please be assured that your kind comment will be shared with them.

Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stayed here on way home for a couple of days. Location was excellent for shops. Also couldn't have asked for better service. From moment we checked in, to the detail in the room to the concierge service all were great.

We had upgraded & mugs thank the drivers for their first class pick up/drop off service also which nice way to start & end trip. This upgrade also gave us access to the lounge @ the top which nice way to relax with a drink before going out.

We only had breakfast which set us is for a days shopping. Just shine throw from the mall & great view of Bhurj Khalifa also.
Thanks to all for helping make the end of our honeymoon special.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
UAndorff, Executive Assistant Manager at Al Murooj Rotana, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Al Murooj Rotana Dubai on your special occasion. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor.

With delight I read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

Executive Assistant Manager

Been to Al Murooj Rotana? Share your experiences!