I decided upon a stop over on the way back from business in Singapore, well if you’re in Dubai you might as well take a look see. Seeing as it was a single night and I wanted to take a look around I thought that the Arabian Courtyard looked to be in the perfect area for my needs. Having read some of the other reviews on this site I was a little dubious but booked anyway, what had I got to loose staying only one night?
I cant say what the place would be like for a long stay but if you’re doing a stop over or a short stay and want to take a quick look around as I did, the Arabian Courtyard it spot on. The location is excellent, the museum is across the road, which is also a stop for the site seeing tour bus which takes in a number of souks and all the big hotels. The rooms are clean, tidy and well appointed. As for the staff I have nothing but praise for there level of service. I only got to try the Mexican restaurant but I would recommend it and the bar serves Guinness which is welcome after two weeks of tiger beer!
This is a good four star hotel in a great location. Nuff said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian hospitality comes alive the moment you enter the portals and step into the distinctive lobby. Warmth meets efficiency as you are made to feel at home instantly. The heritage inspired ambience with cool stone and warm tones of rich wood, invites you to be part of it.Set in the historic heart of Dubai, a stone throw away from the Dubai Creek and the timeless Souk Al Kabeer (Meena Bazar), the award winning Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is a true Arabian themed hotel. Next to Dubai Museum, Ruler’s Court and Diplomatic Enclave, having British Embassy, US and Saudi Consulates as neighbors, hotel and surrounding Bastakiya historic area is so rich in its heritage flavor and cultural elements, you could say it’s been a few centuries in the making.Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is ideally located for all travelers, as it is a brisk stroll to the Metro station, textile and computer market and Bank Street. Dubai Trade Center and Burj Khalifa is a short drive from the hotel as is the fabled Gold Souk, Port Rashid and Dry Docks are all within easy reach. The Dubai International Airport is 6 kilometers away only. With 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic theme including 23 elegantly furnished suites and 41 executive rooms, our central hotel offers all the latest amenities for discerning travelers. A variety of dining and entertainment options as well as conference & banquet with the latest technology are on offer. Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa also offers a fully equipped health & recreation center as well as a Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai