Across from the Dubai Museum and near several of the big Mosques, you will find this wonderful hotel with multiple restaurants so your stay will be fresh. Arabian Courtyard is a Tripadvisor favorite probably because of the wonderful, attentive staff and the terrific location. You can walk two blocks to a 24 Hour market (that has almost everything) or across the street to the Dubai Museum (a must see so you will understand the culture) or across the street to Bastikaya which is very much worth a visit -especially for a meal with an Emirati.
The Arabian Courtyard is old but fresh. You will feel like you are walking into I dream of Jeannie complete with the doorman who looks like he came out of central casting. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and clean. There are several restaurants in the hotel so if you like to have alcohol with lunch and or dinner, you will find yourself frequenting these spots as there are not many other restaurants who serve in the neighborhood.
I personally do not like Sherlock Holmes´s British Pub because of the smokey, loud vibe - but you might. Live music at night which has the crowd singing along. I love the Thai Silk restaurant as you can enjoy a table outside and see the city go by. The Indian Restaurant is good too (having come from India - it was a spicy) with a wonderful sitar player and other live entertainment. Bastikaya, where breakfast is served, is also good for lunch buffet or dinner. We enjoyed many a pizza downstairs.
The pool is petite but who really goes to Dubai to sit by the pool? You will find lots of international guests there but by American standards, there are better places to be....like the spa. You´ll find the spa team most accommodating and Wawa from Thailand gives an awesome massage so book for the 80 minute.
You´ll enjoy being walking distance to the Metro system and across the street from the Big Bus ' which I think is a do not miss.
This is my second stay in the hotel in 3 months and I have enjoyed the restaurants multiple times each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian hospitality comes alive the moment you enter the portals and step into the distinctive lobby. Warmth meets efficiency as you are made to feel at home instantly. The heritage inspired ambience with cool stone and warm tones of rich wood, invites you to be part of it.Set in the historic heart of Dubai, a stone throw away from the Dubai Creek and the timeless Souk Al Kabeer (Meena Bazar), the award winning Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is a true Arabian themed hotel. Next to Dubai Museum, Ruler’s Court and Diplomatic Enclave, having British Embassy, US and Saudi Consulates as neighbors, hotel and surrounding Bastakiya historic area is so rich in its heritage flavor and cultural elements, you could say it’s been a few centuries in the making.Arabian Courtyard Hotel and Spa is ideally located for all travelers, as it is a brisk stroll to the Metro station, textile and computer market and Bank Street. Dubai Trade Center and Burj Khalifa is a short drive from the hotel as is the fabled Gold Souk, Port Rashid and Dry Docks are all within easy reach. The Dubai International Airport is 6 kilometers away only. With 173 elegantly furnished rooms in traditional Arabic theme including 23 elegantly furnished suites and 41 executive rooms, our central hotel offers all the latest amenities for discerning travelers. A variety of dining and entertainment options as well as conference & banquet with the latest technology are on offer. Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa also offers a fully equipped health & recreation center as well as a Wellness Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai