“Average Hotel & A bit off the city.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Country Club Hotel

You added Country Club Hotel to your Saves list
Country Club Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Behind New Gold Souk, Port Rashid Road, Dubai 118094, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #285 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Average Hotel & A bit off the city.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for 2 days to celebrate a personal occasion at the hotel. The hotel says itself to be 4* but it can be rated 3* at the best. Don't expect too much from the hotel and you will be happy to stay here.

We got a room at 3rd floor. A repeat complain I have seen on the post and I agree to is that the noise coming from clubs at night and I suppose management does not care for that, even of 3rd floor we got that noise till late night can imagine what will situation be on 1st and 2nd floor.

The food was good at Qurashis but a bit costly for the quality.

The rooms were clean and the staff was good. We used the Spa but it was of average quality. The steam rooms were not working although when we want to use it.

The hotel is far from metro station that is the biggest drawback.

Room Tip: Take room on 3rd floor only. The metro station is far from here.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Arabic first
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have just returned from Dubai, this hotel was fantastic value for money. We loved the Players Sports Bar with Lee the bar manager! Andy Bush the DJ also! Great food and entertainment throughout. Lovely large rooms, nice and clean, just the job. We will return soon!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Zafar K, General Manager at Country Club Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure for us to read such positive remarks complementing the services and facilities that we have provided you during your stay.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our property! We truly appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share this with us.

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location. Free parking. Overall a nice hotel with excellent staff. Sanal was who stood out for me. He was more than accommodating took me around the hotel showed me everything and very humble. I had an interlinking triple room which was well equipped, got an iron delivered and stayed through my stay. Every person had his own soaps shampoos etc as in 3 lots per room and what you would expect for
A 4 star. No complaints. They have 3 clubs downstairs and a pub that are loud and would hate to stay on the 1st floor although I don't know how much of a disturbance it would be as didn't experience. Ask for floor 3 if possible. Only stayed 2 nights so can't comment too much but from what I stayed. Perfect. Would stay again. It's not your Marina view or the best location but in regards to distance to everything else it's very good it's central for Deira for business men or women and not in the thick of it it's out the way. The health centre is decent although didn't use it. Just went up to see it.

Stayed November 2014
Zafar K, General Manager at Country Club Hotel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at The Country Club Hotel.

Haarlem, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for 2 nights. I arrived at midnight and when i walked in it did not felt like an hotel, more like a night club. Bouncers was looking strange at us and also when we walked to the elevator two indian club owners looked very strange. Also it did not smell nice in the elevator and room. the room was spacious. I ordered room service just a simple burger and fries and to be honest that was the worst burger and fries i ever had. also the guy wanted me to pay directly. Also my room was next to the hospital, i know the hotel can't do anything about this, but does not change the fact that it was not nice. Also at night i hear the noise of the clubs downstairs.

I like the morning people of this hotel, they are very nice and helpful.

conclusion: the price is good, but i stayed in four stars hotel a lot and this was for sure no four star hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not next to the hospital
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
From your comments we realize that you did not enjoy your stay in our hotel. First and foremost please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered whilst being our guest. We have analyzed your feedback and terribly sorry that we have not lived up to your expectations. Whilst we deeply regret that this has been the case, we are very grateful that you pointed out in your feedback where there is room for improvement in our product and service delivery areas. We have taken note of the issue and will be looking into it further.
Please contact me at zafar@countryclubdubai.com prior to your next stay with us, so that I can personally thank you.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel for three nights a few weeks before arrival.

When I got there my room seems overbooked. The manager apologized and booked a room at the adjacent hotel. This hotel was horrible but I got compensated by a lower price and free breakfast for my entire stay.

• Stayed November 2014
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

hotel is jst ok with lot of indian guests . check in was very irritating as i was standing alone in the reception and staff were busy doing there work rather than acknoledging and greeting me in fact during check out they were happy and manager telling me to submit my reviews on the site smilingly . location of the hotel is ok but very difficult to find cab . rooms were dirty however i did not here any noise of niteclub as i took the higher floor on request . food was ok but service not great . room service and waiter told me to keep everything outside the room when lunch or dinner was finished which i felt let down . its jst an average hotel with indian food options . bathrooms were small but ok . the best part was spa for which i i preffered the hotel . pls do not choose the hotel for the spa as there was only one masseuer and she was least interested in massaging rather than doing sumthing else . she finishind poring oil on me in 15 minutes front side as well as back side . i got surprised lol . certainly will not stay again
thanks for the welcome mr robin

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Zafar K, General Manager at Country Club Hotel, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

We truly regret to hear about your disappointment with our hotel. We are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you during check-in. In addition, we do apologize for the issues concerning our services.
Please be aware that your comments have been passed on to each concerned department and has been taken into great consideration. Immediate actions will take place to avoid this kind of experience to happen in the future.
In order for us to further extend our apologies and to understand the matters in better detail, please contact me at zafar@countryclubdubai.com.
We do after all hope you will come back for a better experience.

Pakistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

The hotel is good with nice clean rooms. Rooms are really big in size. Food in the restaurant was good. Housekeeping was spot on & I used to find my room cleaned everyday. There is no Bus stop or metro station near to this hotel. If you are on a budget holiday & rely on public transport then this is not the right place for you

Room Tip: Take the highest floor possible because of the nightclub!!!! Free WiFi
Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to note that you found the hotel service and facilities up to your satisfaction as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on your stay at The Country Club Hotel.

Zafar Khader

Been to Country Club Hotel? Share your experiences!