“A Good Choice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf

You added Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf to your Saves list
Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Oud Metha Road | Al Jaddaf Area, Dubai 122273, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #39 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Khartoum, Sudan
“A Good Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed in Dubai before and this is the best hotel I have been to. Took an upgrade to a suite because it was half price during Ramadan. Great suite. Good outdoor pool with superb views of the business district and Burg Al Khalifa. Really good breakfast, including Marmite for my toast...

An easy ride to Dubai Mall, Wafi Mall and Deira City Centre.

Would stay again, but not in a suite: $300/night and that was half price...

Stayed July 2014
Dubai Marriott A, Guest Relations Manager at Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Michael

Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us an excellent rating.

The superb view from the roof top of the Burj Khalifa is one of my favourites and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed it too.

I am delighted to hear that you feel the hotel is the best you have visited and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to Dubai.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

staying few days in Dubai Marriott AL Jaddaf hotel was so fantastic. i enjoyed with food in market place with Asian cousins.it was easy to reach to Dubai air port and other outlets mall around Dubai, finally i had nice changed rather than other hotel which i was used to stay before.certainly my next next stay with your hotel ............
upali

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Nero123j

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for the excellent rating you have given us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the Asian cuisine in the Market Place and will be sure to pass your comments onto the chef.

I very much look forward to welcoming you upon your next visit to the hotel.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Everything about this hotel was great from check in to check out. The interior of the hotel, room facilities, bathroom, service etc was excellent and luxurious. The room had the great views of the city and burg kalifa tower which was remarkable experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to dubai.

Room Tip: Chose the room with the Burg kalifa view
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Khaled A, General Manager at Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Eranda89,

Thank you taking the time to share with us this review and for the excellent rating you gave us.

I am delighted to know that you had an pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the Burj Khalifa view from your room, it is indeed an amazing view along with the other Sheikh Zayed's Skyline buildings.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Dubai.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Spending a couple of days in Dubai at the Marriott Al Jaddaf was a perfect break on a long journey for me to Europe. This hotel is like a mirage in the desert, rising from the sand only 15 minutes from the airport. While its location could be seen as remote, its only a short (and cheap) taxi ride to Dubai Mall and other downtown attractions. The hotel also offers a limited free shuttle to the nearest train station, Jumeriah beach and Dubai Mall. A tip, though, if you have an early flight, pre-book your taxi the night before. The best thing about the hotel was the incredible helpfulness and friendliness of all the staff. Everywhere I turned, the staff were smiling and offering service, something that is sometimes lacking in large chain hotels. While my room had no view, it was very clean, spacious and contained everything I needed. Despite the constant stiffling 40C heat, the rooftop pool was very cool and refreshing, with ample sunlounges and shade available. All in all, a great stay and a big thank-you to all the staff for making it so enjoyable. Well done.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear cmmf11,

Fantastic Review, Thank you.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and I must say that I liked the description you gave the hotel “Like a mirage in the desert, rising from the sand” . The location indeed as you described within few minutes from major attractions in Dubai such as Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. We also provide regular free shuttle to the Dubai Mall and other attraction in the city.

I am delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us. I thank you for mentioning the friendliness and helpfulness of our staff. Rest assured this will continue to be our top priority here at Al Jaddaf Marriott.

Good that you had the chance to try the pool, it is designed keeping in mind the rise of temperature in the middle east during summers and is temperature controlled to ensure guest are still enjoying the pool in the summer heat while admiring the view of Sheikh Zayed road with it’s amazing skyline.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Asia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located for easily getting to most parts of Dubai. That having been said, you will need a car or to take taxis. There is nothing around this hotel as it sits in the middle of a series of road intersections.

The hotel itself is standard Marriott fare - nicely decorated, clean, great beds and nice bathrooms.

There is a roof-top pool which is nice but the sitting area is not large. And the gym is perfectly functional. The executive lounge is also nice with a good selection of food in the evening and friendly staff.

The reception staff were the only employees that did not up-hold the Marriott customer service standards and they were not at all helpful during check-in.

This is not somewhere I would choose to go on holiday in Dubai, but as a base for business meetings it offers a great value option.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Brit-abroad-in-Asia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and writing this review after your recent stay with us.

I appreciate your comments on the location; which as you correctly described has easy access to different parts of Dubai. We hope you also had an opportunity to avail the free shuttle services provided for guests.
Also thank you for your kind comments on the hotel interiors and décor, I am glad you had an opportunity to try our Executive Lounge and glad to read that you liked the food offerings there and the service.

My apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced with our reception staff and would appreciate if you can share with us more specific details for us to follow up and avoid any shortfall in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon & hopefully getting the chance to meeting you in person.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

It is always a pleasure staying at this hotel, from when you first arrive to the time you leave everyone is very professional, friendly and happy to help.

The rooms are all well furnished, a good size and have all the facilities you would expect, I have stayed here a number of times and have never been disappointed with the room I have been given.

The hotel is a little out of the main city but this is not an issue as there are some very good restaurants on site. I have lived in the middle east for almost 2 years and did not expect to have haggis as good as I have had in Scotland, until I had it at this hotel. The steakhouse at this hotel is very good, they have a good range of steaks and other dishes which are well prepared and a good price.

The Shanghai 30 is also a very good restaurant and bar with the best prawn toast in town. It has a great ambiance and good place to meet up with friends for a few drinks and a bite to eat.

Overall an awesome hotel, well worth a visit

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dubai Marriott A, Guest Relations Manager at Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the excellent rating you have given us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay along with the food & beverage outlets the hotel has to offer.

I will be sure to pass on your comment to our chefs in the Steakhouse and Shanghai 30.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Recently stayed here for 6 days with my family it was a fantastic stay very beautiful hotel,food quality was excellent free transportation to mall and beach very nice rooms and more then that staff is very professional and outstanding specially the Manager Fritjoff and Adeel helped me alot.And Pool Area Is amazing and very nice view from roof top.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us an excellent rating.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and the excellent food our hotel outlets have to offer, I will be sure to pass on your comment to the chef.

The nice view from the roof top of the Dubai skyline is one of my favourites and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed it too.

Thank you for your comments about the hotel staff, it's nice to hear that you were provided with outstanding service. I will pass your special thanks to Frithjof and Adeel.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf? Share your experiences!