“Service beyond excellence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grosvenor House Dubai

You added Grosvenor House Dubai to your Saves list
Grosvenor House Dubai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Sufouh Road | Dubai Marina, Dubai 118500, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)   |
Ranked #3 of 500 Hotels in Dubai
“Service beyond excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

Stayed for 24hrs on the way back from toronto..it was beyond excellent service that i have gotten in dubai..i have stayed at almost all 5 star hotels in dubai but from the moment i entered the hotel , i was guven excellent customer service and an upgrafe from a suite to a 2 bedroom apartment with amazing views of marina and sky dive dubai..the stay was excellent and this was the first of many i hope..

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (655)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Having visited the hotel in November, we couldn't wait to visit again and we have just done another 5 nights. Having arrived at 8 am in the morning our room wasn't hurt ready, but we were given access to the spa facilities to get changed and spent the morning by the pool on the 4th floor in tower one. The bottles of water, constant ice been topped up in glasses, cold towels etc make this a very pleasant experience and its a shame that this level of service isn't maintained at the beach of the royal meridien. We checked I to our room to find that we had been upgraded to a suite on the 27th floor - very impressive and hugely appreciated. The beds, pillows and crisp white linen all make for a great nights sleep and I would happily swap my bed for them! Fresh fruit, copious bottles of water, newspapers, turn down service, housekeeping - all great and welcomed. Breakfast is amazing and obe of the best we have experienced, nothing is too much trouble and they even remember your drink preferences, table preferences and eggs would arrive without been asked for, cooked just as we like. The staff are friendly yet professional. We made restaurant bookings in advance before arriving, all went smoothly and had a some great foo, the half board dime around works well and offers great choice. All I would say is that more draught beers should be available in the restaurants and the measure of wine by the glass are ridiculously small and quite ridiculous at times! In the Kitchen 45 it was literally no more than a thimble that was served, when paying almost £12 for a glass of wine, we do expect more than a mouthful, it is totally down to who is serving you and what wine it is, I asked for a glass with my free voucher and received a much larger glass of wine! The few little niggles we had were all remedied immediately and we can't wait to come back to experience the hotel again. The service at the royal meridien seems to have dipped slightly, we ordered lunch on our lounger and the tray remained by our beds all afternoon, staff we often talking rather than helping paying guests. Maybe we were just spoilt with the facilities and service at Grosvenor House!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiter and have better views
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I understand why this hotel is ranked one of the best in Dubai! The service is top notch and the hotel has everything you could want. The restaurants are really good and even the Embassy nightclub was fun, I will stay here again in a heart beat.
Pros: very good breakfast, good restaurants and lounges in the hotel, more restaurant options at the sister hotel Le Meridian whuch is 5mins away and a shuttle bus rubs there every 15mins or so, nice hotel rooms and good bathroom amenities, rooms are serviced twice daily, friendly staff and top notch service, very comfortable beds, some rooms are family studio if you have kids with you
Cons: Only thing was the hotel was difficult to find, more my drivers fault than the hotel and it's not really on "the walk" if your objective us to take evening strolls. But I'm really just trying to find faults, I love this place!

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Albufeira, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

One of the best hotel ... Very clean, very helpfully staff, breakfast was unreal so much to choose from, dinner also great with lots of dishes to choose from .... lots of facilities onside, free transport to private beach with all the services.

Room Tip: Closed to everything and quiet hotel, view from the top floors and fantastic !!!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Absolutely amazing hotel that I booked on a quick visit to Dubai after a long holiday. What an excellent end to the holiday. The hotel is beautiful, everything about it is new and modern. The burning candles are nice to see along with all of the touches. The hospitality is superb, they are quick to assist you, get you checked in, and it's fast.

Upon arrival to the room, a well decorated room with a rose awaiting and a beautiful seaview with balcony. Impressive. The luggage came about 5 seconds after I entered the room, wow! Called for some extra bottles of water, they arrived in minutes, very prompt. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. So much that I emailed the hotel to get the brand/model of the bed and sheets as I want to add them at home! They promptly replied with all of the details and contact information of the reseller to purchase.

After checking in, went to visit the pool, water with ice and fruits quickly served and a lounge chair prepared. A quick dip, then downstairs to the shuttle bus to the private beach. Upon arrival, we were greeted to 2 seats in the shade (perfect as the sun was too much for us), but you can move your chair into the sun if you want to. Took a look at the food menu, yeah it was a bit on the expensive side and I'm from Hong Kong, but with our late checkout approaching, I asked how long for the food to arrive, and they said 20 minutes and the food was prompt as well. 3 trays with yummy food and a pitcher of the lycee wine drink. It was surely enjoyed!

Upon check-out, the staff took my luggage to the lift and another staff said to leave my luggage and they would take care of it. Which was nice because I had 5 pieces and was trying to juggle them and they took care of that for me without me even asking.

The hotel reception was very considerate and made a point that even though your checking out, please feel free to use the beach and head to the spa to take a shower to freshen up later, which I did. Over to the beach again and then to the spa, a nice hot tub, steam rooms, and long shower, refreshed and ready to head out to dinner and then an evening flight.

I can't wait until I return to Dubai and I will stay again at Grosvenor House.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Odessa, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

perfect stay great Service specious room great food . great location from arrival to Departure the staff was very attentive . Pavitra on Reception was very Helpful . lounge and restaurant were excellent especially whilst having Breakfast and Dinner at Restaurant . Break fast and Dinner in Sloanes was very good .

Room Tip: Marina View.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Tenby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My family and I stayed in Tower Two last week and from the minute we arrived until the minute we left our stay was perfect in every way. The hotel and surrounding area were spotless and extremely well maintained. The staff were very well trained and really knew how to look after their customers. I was planning my next visit before the first was was even over and I never want to go to the same place twice. Thank you to everyone at the hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Grosvenor House Dubai? Share your experiences!