Stayed 3 nights in July 2014.
Absolutely wonderful. The best Dubai hotel we have stayed in.
Checkin was quick, polite and effortless. Room on 27th floor with wonderful marina and sea views. Room was immaculately clean and in fabulous working order. We could not see a single paint scuff anywhere in the hotel. Bed amazingly comfortable.
Breakfast at Sloanes was brilliant, great service. Access to Le Royal Meridien Beach club and ability to charge to your room from there very good.
Faultless stay and would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai