Just stayed at this hotel for a 3 night break we have tried a few in Dubai and this is by far the best, upgrade to Tower 2, free aloholic drinks in the evening for 2 hours and food and drinks served the rest of the day all free,and its really good, the evening buffet is enough you don't need to go to dinner or lunch anywhere else, so this pays for the up-grade Food excellent, staff all brilliant and service is first class best staff at any hotel we have ever stayed. Beds like clouds, i would stay here again tomorrow if i could, a little pricy but well worth it.
customer service is without doubt the best !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai