We chose to stay at this hotel based on reviews from Tripadvisor. I think people are getting a little evangelical about his hotel, which is nice but there are some major faults with it.
We opted for the club lounge access rooms which included car transfers.
On airport arrival, our car wasn't there. I was sure I'd put flight details in the booking and if I hadn't then the hotel should have mailed for flight details a day before for pick up.
Checked in - we were promised by the over excited receptionist that we would get a 'sea view'. When we arrived to our room we could see the sea in the distance but sadly this was ruined by the fact we overlooked a very busy and very noisy road. We moved rooms to the other side but again, not a great view!
Tower 2 swimming pool has hardly any sun during the day and staff spend half the day preparing it for the bar it turns into in the evening. The staff are so nice, let me be clear but it was laughable at 4pm one day, we were the only ones sitting on sun beds with every bed moved from around us - we took the hint and left. This is a real missed opportunity as at other hotels, hanging around the pool bar during the day creates a great vibe.
Took the bus to the beach which was a great service, but to be completely honest - the beach is not nice and le meridien is rammed and busy and definitely not lux.
The rooms - immaculate and clean - but utterly soulless and not stylish in design.
In summary, this is a business hotel, with fantastic lobby and lounge access but it's most definitely not a resort and feels like you're staying in a very concrete unattractive part of dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai