We stayed here for 8 days in February, we upgraded to a suite in tower two to get access to the executive lounge. The extra cost of to upgrade to a suite was offset by free food all day and drinks between 6 & 8pm. You also have the option to have breakfast at Rhodes in Residence if you fancy it.
The Grosvenor House has real wow factor everywhere you go within both towers. All the public areas lounges restaurants and bars were amazing.
The level of service is second to none and all the staff were amazingly helpful. It was my 50birthdayhay when we were there and I received a complimentarytry bottle Champagne and a wonderful hand made chocolate cake along with a card from the management.
Our suite was excellent with all the usual amenities you would expect in a 5 star hotel room. It had a bathroom and a separate toilet. The huge bed was extremely comfortable and there was a great selection of pillows to choose from.
We used the level 5 lounge on a few occasions for lunch and instead of an evening meal when we had dined out in the afternoon. We ate in the hotel a couple of times once at Rhodes Mezzanine which was one of the best meals I have ever had absolutely exquisite. Again as it was my birthday I received a complimentary selection of petit fours after our meal. We had a few quiet evenings in Bar 44 on the 44th floor for a relaxed evening , we also went to Siddharta lounge as well as Buddha Bar for something a bit more up tempo.
Our only gripe with the hotel was that the swimming pools and sun decks only got the sun for a few hours each day at that time of year, by 1pm the pools were in the shade. This was no real problem as you have the use of the facilities at the Le Royal Meridien hotel which we used on quite a few days. We also ate at one of the restaurants there in the evening. The grounds and beach area of the Meridiene are wonderful and you can always find a quiet spot to sunbathe.
Over the years we have stayed in a few 5 star hotels in Spain, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore but I would have to say the Grosvenor was probably better than all the others, it really is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai