We decided to stay at the Grosvenor after reading reviews on trip advisor. The moment we landed at 0800 we were greeted by our chauffeur and from that moment things were just amazing. The chauffeur was complementary when you booked a premier room, this just eased the pain of getting a taxi from the airport.
We arrived at the hotel around 10am and was welcomed with an ice cold beverage, we were then told to our delight that our room was ready for us to check into. On arrival at the hotel our luggage was taking from us, we were then shown around the various places in the lobby. The whole process of arrival is so swept up, you wouldn't expect anything less from this hotel.
We booked a junior premier suite as our room choice, although a little more expensive than a deluxe room the benefits are far greater. We got access to the level 5 lounge, this gives you breakfast, afternoon tea which is delicious and has many choices to tempt your taste buds. Along with all this you also get complementary drinks from 1800-2000 and various delicious foods for your evening meal. The lounge is really worth the extra money and when we visit again, we will definitely be upgrading to get the lounge access.
The hotel as a fantastic spa facility, it has everything you would want on holiday to help you relax. The hotel also has a free shuttle bus to the sister hotel (le meridien) which is where you can relax on the beach, it takes around 5 minutes at the most to travel there. The beach and the pool at the sister hotel are amazing. The hotel also offers a shuttle bus to the emirates mall but only at selected times, again this is free for residents.
The location of this hotel is second to none. It is 5 minutes walk from the metro station which allows you to travel to places cheaper than taxis. The marina on which the hotel sits by is delightful and at night the views are simply stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai