one of the few 5 star hotels that actually learns them. The staff are smart, availbale and helpful, the views from the 44th floor (cigar / dinks bar0 are wonderful as are the cigars. The food in the resturants makes a decent attempt to include tradional arabic food. it clean smart and quite. it is sistered with the Royal meridean (3 minute walk as the crow flies, but actually 7-10 minute walk and 10-12 minute drive away due to the ridiculous one way system around the marina).
outside dining is available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai