We stayed at the Grosvenor Hotel twice during December and January in our seven week holiday we have recently completed.
We were fortunate to stay in a two bedroom residence in Tower Two on both occasions and the quality of service and quality of the room were first class.
We had a wonderful view over the Marina and had an easy walk to local facilities.
We used the sister hotel on one occasion to use the beach and the services were just as good.
Now we have returned to Australia and we have had time to reflect on the trip and we rate the service at the Grosvenor the best we received during the trip.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai