We stayed at the Grosvenor Hotel twice during December and January in our seven week holiday we have recently completed.
We were fortunate to stay in a two bedroom residence in Tower Two on both occasions and the quality of service and quality of the room were first class.
We had a wonderful view over the Marina and had an easy walk to local facilities.
We used the sister hotel on one occasion to use the beach and the services were just as good.
Now we have returned to Australia and we have had time to reflect on the trip and we rate the service at the Grosvenor the best we received during the trip.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A flawless Arabian jewel in the heart of new Dubai and with the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf at its doorstep, stands Grosvenor House. 422 stunning rooms, suites or apartment suites to choose from and you will get a spectacular view of the Dubai Marina or the Arabian Gulf. With 12 exotic restaurants and bars, there will never be a dull moment. Retreat Health & Spa invigorates the senses and rejuvenates the body. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Amex and Venere so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai