This is al really good hotel. It is a bit business orientated but it is a lot cheaper than a hotel directly at the beach. You can use the beach and pool of the nearby Le Meridien and a shuttle bus will take you there. That pool is really nice (2 pools) and are surrounded by a big and beautiful garden. The Grosvenor house has really nice rooms with a Ipod docking station wich we found very handy. Also the breakfast is amazing and the staff is really friendly..
Unfortionately almost nothing in Dubai is in walking distance but the hotel has a shuttle bus to the beach and the 2 big malls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, sauve elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai