“New but has been started well” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P.0. Box 72584, Al Barsha - 1, Dubai 00000, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% off Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #83 of 501 Hotels in Dubai
Melbourne, Australia
“New but has been started well”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Opposite mall of the emirates, new facility well finished. Staff are very keen any happy. A frequent traveler to Dubai would recommend this hotel over all others in the area. Moved last visit from the Al barsha Novotel after a number of dissapointments on previous trips and have not looked back.

Room Tip: Kitchenette rooms are very well equiped and a boon if you are staying more than a few nights.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha and having the time to share your experience.

We are all so glad that you find the Hotel staff keen and happy and we will be extremely proud if we will be able to welcome you back as a loyal guest to the Hilton Hotels, in the near future.

Thank you again for choosing our property!

Sherif Nassar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Overall satisfied with the experience , warm staff , great breakfast , comfy room - Stayed during ramdan time, they had good arrangements for ppl who weren't fasting. They had a complementary shuttle to the beach and the mall of emirates which was very good because the mall is well connected to the metro link from which you can navigate easily. The overall room is extremly comfortable and had all the requirements such as iron+boards, cooking , mini bar , washing machine , tv , cooking range , refrigerator e.t.c only issue i had was they didnt have world cup playjng on thier tv FAIL !!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is nice to note that you were overall satisfied with the entire Hotel staff, the DoubleTree breakfast, our rooms and the equipment in it. It is also a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed the complimentary shuttle bus, going to the shopping mall (connected to the Dubai Metro) and to the beach.

We are however disappointed to know that you were inconvenienced with regards to the World Cup TV channel and I do apologised for the misgiving. Please note that your feedback will be taken as consideration and following actions will be taken, wherever possible.

Thank you for staying with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai-Al Barsha and we look forward welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I booked in this hotel for a business trip. One of the points attacked me to book it is the location. it is right behind Mall of the Emirates, where I thought I can just go there relax , eat and catch the metro after work. The problem is I went there in July where it is too hot and humid. I did rent a car, but it is faster to walk across an empty land that separates the hotel from the mall than to drive all the way around many other blocks.

As for the hotel services, it had 2 restaurants that I have not had the chance to try as I was not allowed in one of them due to it being privately booked. So I just went to the mall for meals. The rooms are spacious with way too many storage areas and cabinets. The shower area is built as a window where it overlook the room. I was thinking about sharing the room with a friend, but luckily I did not invite him otherwise the sheer window would have been a problem, though I figured out ow to lower a built in the glass curtain, but there is mother window that could not find a switch for.

As always, the beddings are comfortable and clean. This hotels opened in April, 3 months ago, that kept the towels still soft and fluffy.

I may book it again for future trips, but I would prefer a closer one to a metro station.

Also, if internet was provided in rooms for free it may have been a better stay for me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha and for taking the time to share your past experience with us on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that you were happy with the size of the room provided, the comfortable and clean beddings and the soft and fluffy towels.

On the other hand I would like to apologize to you for not been able to try our Bistro 55 and Tikka Cafe Restaurant meals, the internet charges in the room, as well as the interior of the bathroom.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and valued and I can assure you that will be taken as consideration, in order for us to improve our customer satisfaction. As a newly open hotel, our guests are our number one and if someone is dissatisfied with their experience, we work very hard to correct this immediately and in a timely fashion in order to turn their experience around. I would like to have you stay at the property again to have a different experience and try different room category, such as two bedroom apartment, so you will be able to share it with your friend, without any disturbance.

Again, thank you very much for all the feedback and looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I visit Dubai quite often for leisure and business. I always stay at different hotels in the area and normally I'm satisfied with the most hotels available above 4 stars. Then I meet the folks at this Double Tree and I was blown by the amazing friendliness and service they provided. They are prompt and professional. The hotel is brand new and that's a big plus. so everything you see is top notch and brand new. I'm very satisfied as the case is with all my stays at the Hiltons.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Tareq

Thank you for your continuous loyalty to Hilton Family, we take so much pleasure to read such a positive feedback regarding the staff friendliness and services of our Hotel.

We are really happy to provide you with all the professional service to make you feel satisfied.

Team of Double Tree will be really happy to welcome you and serve you with the best we have.

Kind Regards,

Sharif Nassar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I travel approximately 44 weeks during the year for work and I have stayed at countless hotels. Without a doubt this hotel is exceptional. I would strongly recommended staying here if your travels bring you to Dubai. While the facilities are excellent it is the quality of the staff that sets this hotel apart. I stayed at the hotel for 20 days and they made it feel like it was a second home. I would mention each staff member by name but I fear overlooking someone. The hotel is conveniently located across from the Emirates Mall and next to metro line. It has an excellent gym and food services. For me it was a 5 star experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Phillip,

We take it as a pride to know how exceptional your experience has been, while in our property. We are also extremely happy to see that we were able to provide you with a home, away from home service and atmosphere and that the hotel staff exceeded your expectations.

Thank you very much for this positive feedback and for recommending us to future Dubai travellers.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

UAE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had a good stay at the Doubletree in Barsha. team is good Especially front office team . It was all new and beautifully appointed. The bathtubs are enclosed in glass and you can watch TV in the bath. The staff were welcoming, . We also enjoyed the quiet restaurant and its service. Overall nice , we will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on TripAdvisor, following your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences Dubai Al Barsha.

We are really glad to know that your partner and you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive feedback regarding the helpfulness and friendliness of the Front Office team, the quite Restaurant and service and the rest of the hotel facilities is much appreciated.

The entire Hotel team will be more than happy, to welcome you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Newly opened in April I stayed there 1 month for work and felt at home. Professional and friendly staff. Walking distance to MOE what else do you need? I definitely recommend it for all who are looking for an alternative to touristic places like JBR etc.

Stayed May 2014
DoubleTreeAlBarsha, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt at home, while at our Hotel. We are also very glad that our location was convenient for you and that our Hotel staff's performance met your expectations.

Thank you very much for your great feedback, we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sherif Nassar

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Residences Dubai - Al Barsha? Share your experiences!