“Excelent night out with friends....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nawwara

Nawwara
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai | Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai 121000, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 414 0000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #904 of 5,621 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: This glamorous new hot spot promises socialites refined Arabian cuisine, before setting the night ablaze, true to Arabian form, with upbeat tunes and deep sensual vibes.
Doha, Al Jahra, Kuwait
“Excelent night out with friends....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW via mobile

I have been in Nawwara several times on Fridays for the music night where I can dance all night with the great urban music! For the first time I tried to go on a Thursday night where the music is a bit different and it was amazing as well.... Great place with great music....definitely my favorite in Dubai....

Visited December 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Its absolutely worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

It's definitely a place worth visiting, because the food is so delicious, prices are surprisingly reasonable and the interior is beautiful! I have very high expectations when it comes to restaurants and at Nawwara I was impressed. Don't hesitate!
I should may be mention that portions are smaller than what one might expect from an arabic restaurant, but this is something I really liked - leaving the place feeling good about my dinner and not too stuffed :)
Try it out!

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
JwMarquis, Manager at Nawwara, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear NiyaYN,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Nawwara, your comments are much valued. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the food on offer and had a memorable dining experience.
We look forward to another opportunity to welcome you at Nawwara and once again, thank you for your positive comments.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Arabic dinning experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

I have never been to an Arabic restaurant such as this before, located on the 5th floor of the Marriott Marquis in Dubai. The restaurant is very well appointed, lovely seating, decorations are period pieces and classic Arabic interior design. The food was delicious, I was hosting a dinner for 12 people, nine of my guests were from Vietnam and at the suggestion of the waiter we chose a 4 course set menu with a combination of hot and cold starters, a variety of lamb, beef and chicken kebabs. The menu is extensive and al-a-cart, the selection can fit for a single diner or a group, the set menu's are also very good choices, we chose the Perl Menu, but the Gold Menu looked very delicious as well. Our waiter was very good, he made suggestions that were spot on, hi food and drink suggestions pleased all my guests. At the close of dinner, we had a selection of Arabic sweets, and Moroccan Tea, a lovely hot tea infused with mint and slightly sweetened, another great choice from our waiter. In closing, a personal choice, I was the only one at the table to have a beer, I tried their Lebanese beer selection and I have to admit it was very good, a nice addition if you like an adult beverage with dinner. Overall great meal at a really nice restaurant.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
JwMarquis, Manager at Nawwara, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear CHSBangkok,

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review regarding your recent visit to Nawwara. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your great comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nawwara in the near future.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“The Henna ceremony site”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

A great combination of indoor and outdoor settings makes Nawwara unique and stunning in every way. The bar was set outside with well executed Caiparhinas and soothing Mohitos. The food was with a middle eastern twist and well prepared

Visited November 2014
JwMarquis, Manager at Nawwara, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear sawhny6999 ,

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Top place to be seen in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely place to go out in Dubai, since you enter in the hotel (JW Mariott) you feel special. We were with a group of friends in one of the Muzik night parties. Good company, great drinks and the sambuca shots to die for :) the manager was very attentive and kept an eye on the great staff. I will be back for sure!

• Visited November 2014