“Sa , hoka” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nawwara

Nawwara
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai | Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai 121000, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 414 0000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #896 of 5,604 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: This glamorous new hot spot promises socialites refined Arabian cuisine, before setting the night ablaze, true to Arabian form, with upbeat tunes and deep sensual vibes.
“Sa , hoka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The best arabic food I eat in my life .the service was amazing and delicious food .nice view with shisha in terrace .all staff friendly .I was happy and enjoy yesterday with my habibi ;)

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“An experience beyond expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have attended the grand opening of Nawwara in November earlier this year and I was amazed with the service, the smiling staff and the overall atmosphere that I wanted to come again. I had dinner there last week with my husband and the first impression I had at the opening got only better. Tasty food, best customer service I have ever seen in a restaurant, pleasant people. As for the prices, to my surprise, they were pretty fair. I would definitely go back again and highly recommend it to anyone.

• Visited December 2013