“Mamma mia Italiano !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Massimo's Italian Restaurant

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Park Island - Dubai Marina - Al Sufouh Road | Opposite Jbr Murjan, Take the Staircase Close to Zpizza Shop, Dubai 32923, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)
+971 4 432 4284
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 5,629 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pasta
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Marina
Description: Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the heart of Dubai Marina, 150 seats in a lovely atmosphere in front of the water.
“Mamma mia Italiano !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were looking for the same taste everywhere after having our best Italian cuisine experience in London.
When we came to Massimo's we couldn't see Linguini with Spinach & Porcini here as well but what's that !? One guy came to our table and asked if we would accept any recommendations and added they could try do our preferences. Then of course we asked for our favorite and they did it perfect !
Maybe we were not hopeful when asking but impressed after eating it.
Here, we tried 7 different things and all those perfect dishes was prepared with passion, love and very fresh authentic Italian ingredients.
We learned that the guy who was taking care of us is called Massimi and he was the owner of the restaurant.
Everything was delicious.
Thanks Massimo ! Keep this passion and love to the people and your job...

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Friendly owner + nice food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Very friendly owner encouraged us to get what he recommended - his choices was really good.
My favourite was Parmigiana di melanzane as appertizer (baked eggplant lasanga style)
Pizzas + pastas are classic, really worth trying - perfect value for money.
Can reserve a table online (google it) to get a discount - good motivation to go there first time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect Italian Taste & Touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visit Massimo for the perfect Italian taste and touch. Please also ask for the spa. Highly recommended.

Bella

• Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“Amazing dishes with view of Dubai Marina Skyline”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I visited a lot of restaurants in the last 5-6 years in Dubai. Finally I found that one which left me breathless. We ate that night wonderful starters like the burrata and an amazing shrimp cocktail. Main dishes were fresh pasta and fresh fish. The food was so fresh and so good, that after 1 week that I've been there , I still want more of massimos dishes.
We ended our dinner with an amazing chocolate cake with melted ice cream.
This is a place to be and to recommend to everybody. I will come more than once back.
Thank you Massimo for the great service.

• Visited June 2014
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I liked this reastaurant much and will visit it every time when my family and I are in Dubai! Its cuisine is extremely delicious and worth getting Michelin star! really! Cant forgot its ravioli, buratta, etc etc etc). Nice atmosphere of this restaurnt is really great not only due to its location (in my favorite Dubai Marina) and chef but also due to hospitality of the staff. So, I recommend to all to go and enjoy there daytime or evening time. Having got home I found out that some my friends also have been and enjoyed in Massimo's restaurant in Dubai. I like that my friends have a good choice! ;-)

• Visited May 2014