“Friendly owner + nice food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Massimo's Italian Restaurant

Massimo's Italian Restaurant
Park Island - Dubai Marina - Al Sufouh Road | Opposite Jbr Murjan, Take the Staircase Close to Zpizza Shop, Dubai 32923, United Arab Emirates
+971 4 432 4284
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 5,610 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Dessert, Italian, Pizza, Pasta
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Italian restaurant and pizzeria in the heart of Dubai Marina, 150 seats in a lovely atmosphere in front of the water.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Friendly owner + nice food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Very friendly owner encouraged us to get what he recommended - his choices was really good.
My favourite was Parmigiana di melanzane as appertizer (baked eggplant lasanga style)
Pizzas + pastas are classic, really worth trying - perfect value for money.
Can reserve a table online (google it) to get a discount - good motivation to go there first time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect Italian Taste & Touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Visit Massimo for the perfect Italian taste and touch. Please also ask for the spa. Highly recommended.

Bella

• Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“Amazing dishes with view of Dubai Marina Skyline”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I visited a lot of restaurants in the last 5-6 years in Dubai. Finally I found that one which left me breathless. We ate that night wonderful starters like the burrata and an amazing shrimp cocktail. Main dishes were fresh pasta and fresh fish. The food was so fresh and so good, that after 1 week that I've been there , I still want more of massimos dishes.
We ended our dinner with an amazing chocolate cake with melted ice cream.
This is a place to be and to recommend to everybody. I will come more than once back.
Thank you Massimo for the great service.

• Visited June 2014
Moscow, Russia
“This restauant is worth getting Michelin stars! very delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I liked this reastaurant much and will visit it every time when my family and I are in Dubai! Its cuisine is extremely delicious and worth getting Michelin star! really! Cant forgot its ravioli, buratta, etc etc etc). Nice atmosphere of this restaurnt is really great not only due to its location (in my favorite Dubai Marina) and chef but also due to hospitality of the staff. So, I recommend to all to go and enjoy there daytime or evening time. Having got home I found out that some my friends also have been and enjoyed in Massimo's restaurant in Dubai. I like that my friends have a good choice! ;-)

• Visited May 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect Italian restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I discovered Massimo's restaurant during a lunch with a friend. A friend of mine was talking to me about the food quality and the nice welcome he had a few weeks ago and I need to admit that I was not disappointed. Amazing place, nice atmosphere, food is fresh, well cooked and tasty. The owners are taking really good care of you and are very warm and very hospitable. The service is great too.
A big terrace is available for lunch and diner offering an outstanding view on the Marina! I can only recommend this place, the Mozzarela Di buffala and the pasta are incredible so if you passing by Dubai and you are looking for one of the best Italian restaurant, do not hesitate !!

• Visited June 2014