“I love it!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Milan, Italy
“I love it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I definitely love it! It's the best place to get fresh fruit juices and food in Deira Dubai. It's a very small place, with few seats inside, all air conditioned. The staff is kind, attentive and friendly. They serve shawarma (kebap wrap), grilled chicken, hummus, salads, pickles (Egyptian) and snacks. They have a huge selection of fresh juices made in front of you. When I visit them I always get the same:
1) half grilled chicken (cooked at perfection);
2) hummus plate with pita bread;
3) pickles;
4) Burj Al Arab fresh fruit juice, which is mango juice on the bottom, Vimto in the middle and avocado on top.
If you take the shawarma, I would suggest the spicy one. It's not really spicy, so don't be afraid. Take two ones as one is too small.
I brought all my friends here and they were always very happy. Once one of my friends had several juices at a time because they were very very nice.
Prices are excellent! I love it!

• Visited April 2013