“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 5,610 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Asian, Pan-Asian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A contemporary restaurant that celebrates Asian cuisine by taking you on a journey throughout the East. The cuisine combines authentic flavors with a contemporary style and sushi station in the center of the restaurant, creating an ultimate Asian dining experience. Infinity Bar: from 5 pm until midnight Dinner: from 5 pm until 11 pm Sushi-licious: from 5 pm until 7 pm
Aachen, Germany
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

What to say? Perfect Service, perfect food, nice atmosphere. One of the restaurant why we love traveling to Dubai. Regards to Molly, one of the most ambitious waiters we ever had.

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Houston
“Excellent Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The service was fantastic and authentic. I really enjoyed the ambience and the food. Tried the chef's speciality which was his grandmother's recipe for sea bass - excellent.

Visited September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Outstanding service, outstanding food, a fabulous experience highly recommendable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been a regular client at the Ritz Carlton, Dubai Marina for now many years since 2007. I have grown attached to many of its earlier staff although many since have moved on. However, I was never really satisfied with the eating choices or experience in this hotel but the decor, the gardens, the homy feeling and those memorable staff I have grown to love over the years made the experience all worth while. Now I am happy to say the Ritz Carlton, JBR Dubai finally got a restaurant worth visiting over and over especially if you are a real connoisseur of Vietnamese cuisine. I was greeted by a nice hostess but by one of the older staff from the Ritz, Rajesh who I have known for many years. He is leading this experience and ensuring no guests will ever leave unsatisfied. He has always been a joy to see over the years. Today I decided to bring my lovely parents who just arrived from Paris earlier today to dinner. They will be residing near the Ritz for the next 6 months and I wanted them to experience what I had already experienced when the Blue Jade first opened. Back then I was enchanted but this was another opportunity to confirm the first great experience was not an exception but the norm now for this establishment. We were greeted with warmth as always and offered a complimentary drink along with some amuse bouches. We had prawns battered in a coconut sauce, absolutely delicious! I decided to have some papaya salad and it was really as authentic as the dish back in Thailand but prepared with more finesse. My father was not too hungry so he opted for some sashimi salmon and tuna with steam rice, nothing to say except both the cut of the fish was excellent, the quality of the fish up to the highest standard and the rice just like my father likes it! Their signature dish, their sea bass is the hit and the ones all clients rave about. Well, we decided to try it finally and we were absolutely enchanted by the way it was prepared, cooked in a banana leaf over a bed of sea salt. Each taste and spice were not dominating one over the other, they were all beautifully balanced, an harmonious dish coming together like Masterpiece. simply yet so complex, light yet its experience rich in every way. Some friend rice side dish was accompanying our delicious sea bass, a perfect companion to balance the protein experience with the carb we were so eager to marry ;) The server, always attentive to our needs, eager to get our feedback ensured our experience would be a memorable one. The restaurant was getting crowded, no free tables were available by 8pm! I remembered when I tried when they first opened, there was space but now it is obvious the word is getting around Dubai and the rest of the world. I am just happy to share my experience with all those looking for a great dinning experience all around! Superb, two thumbs up and frankly the Ritz Carlton Dubai Marina finally got it right on the dinning experience! I recommend it and if you have taken your time to read my review, please find this Rajesh and tell him Alexander Michaels, one of the best clients of the Ritz Carlton Dubai from 2007 recommended this place! I am sure he will pay even more attention to you ;)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent place under multiple dimensions: long menu with huge variety of Asian food, flawless service, the location within Ritz Carlton made our stay even better. Truly recommended for those who wants to discover the Asian cuisine

Visited September 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were treated like royalty as soon as we entered the restaurant: they honestly, cannot do enough for you. The amuse-bouche was a delightful start to a night of delicious Asian food. The coconut prawns just seemed to melt on the tongue. We had the black cod, sea bass cooked in a lotus leaf and shrimp fried rice. The fish was some of the best we have ever eaten anywhere in the world...flaky and moist with flavors that bursted on your tongue. The only downside was that the restaurant was basically empty, which we hope was just a fluke. This is not a loud and/or lively restaurant but a nice quiet space with incredible food.

• Visited October 2013