“All the meat you can eat!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,743 of 5,626 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Irish, Steakhouse, Sandwiches
“All the meat you can eat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We saw and advert of Benningans posted in the highway when we were driven up to Dubai Mall, and decided to give it a try.
Benningans in Dubai Mall is located in the ground floor off the main aisle. It has a beautiful patio where if one is seated there in the evening, can see the dancing waters and Burj Khalifa's lights, and it is very beautiful.
The restaurant is not a fast food.
We ordered the promo: all the meat you can eat for only 90 dirhams. It is a selection of four different cuts of meat per person, perfectly grilled, according to your preferences (well done, medium well, medium rare) with a side dish of vegetable brochette (it was not really good) and French fries. I swap my fries for a plain Ceasar salad with no dressing, just olive oil and it was good.
One of my kids wanted fish instead of meat and her salmon was delicious and so the coleslaw salad and specially the buttery mushrooms, it was all so good!
We asked for a second round of meat, and it was still better, so tender, so delicious....
The service is fast and our waiter was very polite.
My two little ones loved the iPads they were given to play with while dining and enjoyed every bit of their home made style fries...crunchy outside, soft inside and not oily.
We are meat lovers and loved our dinner.
Please Benningans keep this promotion (and the excellent quality of the meat) until Spring, I promise I'll be back in Dubai soon....visiting your restaurant!!

“Super grwat meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Simply mouth watring and a great meat just great highly recommend

Get the all you can eat Steack you well surly love it

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Big Irish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Bennigan's is located at the lower ground floor of Dubai Mall. It's a reasonably large space with quite a few tables and very friendly staff.
The menu consists mainly of burgers, steaks, salads and a few other things. They have a choice of burgers, and if you're really hungry, make it a Big Irish.... Pick your choice of burger and they add one more beef patty and another slice of bun and stick a knife through the top of the burger.
I tried the Big Irish today. It was quite good. Two criticisms however, one, the bun seemed to fall apart very easily making it a messy burger to eat and second, the beef patty itself was a little on the dry side (even though it was medium to medium rare). It should have been a little more juicy.
You get a choice of sides, mash, fries etc. I had the Kettle chips.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai
“Big advertising campaign for Bennigans Dubai Mall”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Big advertising campaign for Bennigans around town, so we decided to break our fast there. We entered a dull restaurant lacking ambience and style music was too loud. It is Ramadan time and restaurants should learn to respect that and only have soft music that if is necessary. We ordered the nacho platter the mexican spring rolls where fried with old oil nachos not fresh and avocado had a funny taste, the Caesar salad arrived with no identity sauce is old. Very disappointing I believe management has a big competition and if they don't do anything this place will be closed. soon the quality of the food in Dubai is fantastic so new restaurants should really be careful and understand the high expectation of the market first. The manager tried to compensate us and we refused.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely top noth given the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I dont` like to try out new places because it is most likely worse than my favourites but i`m glad i did it this time (thanks to their PR stand towards the burj khalifa btw, excellent idea).

- I ate prime rib twice here and will do so in the future a lot of times, for this price the quality is unbeatable, i would say after la petite maison this is my definite second choice for steak esepcially because it is very convenient for me
- the portions including the drinks (strawberry milkshake yummy) are enormous, way more than enough - the green salad side is not good though, just skip it, go for the garlic mashed potato & garlic bread if anything.
- service is fast, virtually no waiting time
- very cheap

this place is my no1 recommendation for a quick steak in downtown (there might be better in souk al bahar like the rimington or meat co. but they are way more expensive) and my 2nd favourite place after al hallab.

• Visited May 2013