“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 170 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Make Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont The Palm, a personal escape – a place to find energy, and rejuvenate mind, body and soul. Escape a ‘fast-forward’ lifestyle in our Dubai spa resort, and find a quieter place to recover, before diving into life again – energized.Our Palm Jumeirah day spa is inspired by the nature’s elements and the unique healing powers and energy of the sand, the sacred sea and the desert heat. The quiet sanctuary helps balance the rhythms of the body to reawaken the senses.Discover an authentic Arabian experiences with a Middle Eastern Dubai Hamam, which can be tailored every guests’ specific needs, or simply enjoy essential grooming in a sensorial and social environment at our Jumeirah spa hotel.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Fantastic spa with friendly staff. Wonderful facilities.

This is the best Spa I have ever been too and believe me I have been to a few. I have tried them all from 7 star, and Willow Stream beats them all. I would also like to mention A very special therapist Karema who made my treatment special. The little touches like flowers in the room just add to it all. You can use the fabulous tropical showers and steam before your treatment. Then after relax in their wonderful lounge with open balconies with loungers after, that look on to the sea. There is a lot of treatments to choose from. My special favourite is the 90 minute facial.

Visited September 2013

Dubai
“Beautiful spa with gorgeous view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have been to several spas in Dubai and this one is by far my favourite place for a massage or a pedicure. Nowhere else do you find such a beautiful view on the water and marina skyline. As soon as you enter the spa, you are relaxed and welcomed by the always smiling and helpful staff. The selection of the treatments is incredible, which makes it sometimes hard to choose, but the quality of treatment and level of service stay the same.
If you want to get away from the busy city and relax an afternoon on the Palm, that's definitely the place to be.
Can't wait to go back there.

Visited September 2013