“Highly Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #129 of 5,626 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Awarded as the "Best New Pub in 2013" by Time Out Dubai. Speakeasy Bar & Restaurant is a homely hangout, ideal for relaxed drinks in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Residence; offering a wide selection of drinks, cigars, burgers and grills, and entertainment including daily theme nights, jukebox, live band and darts area.
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

I've been living in Dubai for 4 months now. Discovered this bar by accident and it became one of my favorite places. Firstly, I love the atmosphere. It has a classic bar ambiance with its wooden furniture and friendly staff. Secondly they serve really good food which is not expected from a bar usually. For vegetarians I recommend the Veggie Burger. You should definitely try their signature main courses as well. The staff is really friendly and like to converse with you. Jake, Senis and Shubert are on duty all the time. Senis has a great memory and remembers what you order usually even if you visit once every 2-3 weeks. On the weekends they have a cool DJ that really sets a good mood. It's quite cozy and warm overall. If you are tired of the poshy pretentious Dubai night life and looking for a real bar to chill, come to Speak Easy at Ramada JBR.

“AWESOME :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

Always had a wonderful time everytime I visit this place. The staff are amazing :-) they have the best selection of music...... the ambience... superb............. would recommend it to my friends........... :-)

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“PARTY n STYLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

The place is cool, hippy and just the right blend of every element for a party night. It is the place to be and it defines the dubai party.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
dubai
““Great time!””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

After my duty I always come here in this Bar friendly staff good dj also the chicken quisidellas is tastey. ....cool ambience I feel relax.. In ladies night I'm enjoying the dance floor.... diffenetly ill come here everyday...

• Visited November 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“My cozy living room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

I stayed 2 to 3 weeks every month in Dubai frequently in the Ramada Plaza JBR. We spent every of our evening in Speakeasy Bar, it has become our living room here in Dubai. We always enjoy the cozy ambiance for our evening drinks and chat. The staff are very friendly and amicable. The manager Julio is attentive to customer's need. Rezia and Jay Kenneth are very caring and have eyes for details, always ensuring our glasses are topped up. We made a few complains during our stay here but the management took action to rectify the fault identified. Therefore this is always our preferred bar in Dubai.
My only complain is the lack of variety in the food selection and you can't order food from another outlet in this hotel. As a long stay here, you get tired of the same menu through the month. I just hope the management can consider letting guest order food from other outlet (The Shores, room service, Fogueira, etc..) to consume in the bar.

• Visited October 2014