“Amazing Thai Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Rain

Blue Rain
Lobby Level, The Ritz Carlton, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre 2, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
04-3722222
Improve this listing
Ranked #361 of 5,572 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
India
“Amazing Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Have visited the restaurant twice and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience as well as my meal on both occasions. The food is awesome, one of the best thai food i've ever had and the service and quality impeccable.

• Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Best Thai in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Having lived in Asia and appreciating Thai food, we struggled to find a really good Thai restaurant since living in Dubai. The search is now over!! This is a high quality place with very attentive, well trained staff (unusual in Dubai...). Menu is authentic with some good specials.

We had the classics: pomelo salad, pad Thai, spicy minced chicken in a lettuce wrap, monkfish green curry with a good bottle of wine. Dessert was a very special Thai creme brûlée. Expensive but worth it.

We will definitely go back for more.

• Visited May 2013
INDIA
“Best Thai restuarant in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

One of the finest Thai restaurants I've eaten at so far, reminiscent of my exhilirating experiences at Blue Elephant, Bangkok and Thai Pavilion, Mumbai. The food is sensationally good - and there's a number of items on the menu wehre vegetarian variants are available and clearly marked as such. Of these the phad thai and green curry with jasmine rice were standout for me. The restaurant also sets exemplary standards of service - in particular they remembered some of us by name on a second visit and painstakingly explained every dish served on the table. At the end of the meal, they served us a complimentary sorbet which was extraordinary - and happily gave us a few more when asked - it would be a crime to merely consume one. I find myself going back there very single time I'm visiting Dubai, and its not only because I tend to stay at the Ritz Carlton most often.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good Thai in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I have not tried many Thai restaurants in Dubai but this one is excellent. Of course, being inside the Ritz Carlton, it doesn't come cheap. I had grilled chicken. The staff kindly advised me it would take 20 minutes. As I was alone, they organised a newspaper for me in the meantime. The spicy sauce was on the side, so everyone can take as much as he wants.

Visited April 2013
“Amazing experience, one that stands out..!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband & I live in Dubai and love trying new restaurants, we wanted to go for Asian that night and had other plans, then we remembered Blue Rain being next to a couple other restaurants we tried, all in Ritz Carlton, and we thought we'd hit our favorite spot at lounge No. 5 afterwards! We already felt the difference from a phone call my huband made to our host "Ivan" as we were showing up a bit last moment and their last order was soon, he made us feel more than welcomed and at no moment there was any feeling of being rushed to order or finish eating. From the moment we stepped in everything was great, except for the fact that they couldn't find our chosen bottle 2 times, however the one we ended with was excellent. Food was superb, real Thai flavours and the menu had all my favorites, fried rice with crab meat and Pad Thai, however we went for crispy chicken with cashew nuts and my husband took the beef curry, both were mouth watering and the portions were filling. Ivan kept chatting with us even after all other guests left and we were the last to go, he never rushed us and when he realized it was my birthday the day before, they surprised me with a small celebration and a delicious cake, however we were already full after we had the Thai signature dessert mango & sticky rice, yum! Overall all amazing service, especially Ivan :) amazing atmosphere dimmed lights just as we love it, however choice of music could be refined a bit, and amazing food for Thai lovers. Worth a try! Definitely going again. C u soon ;)

• Visited April 2013