“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 111 Attractions in Dubai
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: SEGA Republic at The Dubai Mall is a family experience without parallel in the city. The 76,000 sq ft indoor theme park spanning two levels of the mall features nine heart-stopping attractions and 250-plus amusement games, including cutting-edge motion simulators, classic carnival games, competitive tests of skill, and one of the region’s widest arrays of redemption games.
Ireland
23 attraction reviews
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My son loved this loads of rides and games based in dubai mall you purchase a card with credit and then they can choose we're to use it he is 16 but I saw a lot of children aged 4 plus worth a visit

• Polish first
New Delhi
12 attraction reviews
“Full of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Its a must go place, Its in Dubai Mall, between Reel cinemas and Kidzania. Its a very good place, especially for the kids. Even the elders can enjoy it fully. We bought the unlimited access tickets for both our kids, in which they could do the rides unlimited times and play 10 video games. It costed us 160 AED per person, which according to me was a real value for money. They spent good 4 hours doing the rides umpteen number of times. Go to http://www.segarepublic.com to check on the rides and games.

Visited January 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
39 attraction reviews
“Brilliant - Value for money for both children and adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Brilliant - Value for money for both children and adults. We will definitely be going again and will be taking visitors here. We had a blast and can't wait for my next visit.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
“SEGA Republic-lot's of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

SEGA Republic located in level 2 near Reel Cinemas and Kidzania at The Dubai Mall. The place is very clean. Staff are very accomodating. Check out Storm G that rotates 360 degrees, lots of adrenaline in spin gear roller coaster, you can also compete in Ferrari outrun and half pipe canyon, 3D simulator rides are excellent. What I really like most is the Wild Wing-simulator ride on a plane. I feel like flying. I have repeated this ride for 5 times. Value for money. not crowded and no fee on entrance. I recommend you to try it guys.

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

SEGA Republic is good, for what it is (indoor theme park). I normally go there with my friends, which is fun. My favorite ride was this roller coaster called Spingear. I thing SEGA Republic is good for any ages because if you don't like roller coasters there are loads of arcade machines that you could go on. And if you love roller coasters and rides there are lots of rides that you would like.