“Great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #113 of 5,627 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining: THAI Award Winning Thai Restaurant creative cuisine delivered in a stylish setting under the watchful eye of a towering Buddha makes this a royal treat. Situated on the ground floor, this contemporary Thai restaurant is the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Timing:Saturday to Thursday 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm , Friday 12 noon to 12:00 midnight,
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been here twice recently after reading reviews on this website and others. I really liked it-great food, fresh ingredients-we like it spicy and they have certainly not disappointed us with that. The decor is nice too-especially the further away you are from the entrance as it opens on to the lobby. The wine list is OK, reasonable prices and selection. The service is also very good. Highly recommended-oh, and in the family entertainer :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Budha, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Ms. Geraldine,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha and the team at The Royal Budha!

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear that you are becoming a regular diner at The Royal Budha.

Your generous praise to our food, service and decor is gratefully received and we will indeed be sharing your kind words with our team.

Our staff take great pride in ensuring all guest needs are handled with care.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Food is authentic thai and really good, restaurant is nice, decor and atmosphere is great not expensive!! Will come again

HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Budha, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Tristan,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha and the team at The Royal Budha!

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your generous comments.

Our staff take great pride in ensuring all guest needs are handled with care.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Birmingham
“Birthday meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Went here for husbands birthday meal what can I say best thai food I have had in a while. We booked through round menu so got 25% off, the food was excellent and service was gr8. I informed them that it was my husbands birthday and got a cake. It is really easy to get too
By metro. Thank you to the royal Buddha for making my
Husbands birthday so special.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Budha, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Ms. Nade,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha and the team at The Royal Budha!

Thank you for the wonderful review, we are honoured that you chose to celebrate your husband's birthday with us.

It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your meal and are happy with our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

“Best Thai in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

That's a big statement, but we've been to a number of the "big names" (the most recent at the all female Thai at Marriott Marquis) and have to say the food at Royal Budha is a standout (although it's an unusual spelling of Buddha).
It's at the Holiday Inn so your expectations are lowered before you start, and yet it runs rings around a lot of 5 star establishments.
It's licensed (although selection is very limited), but you're not here for anything else but the food that literally transports you. In fact I just rang up to book again and the maitre d' immediately recognised not only the name, but where we sat! That's service!
Do yourself a favour and try this place if you are an aficionado of Thai food (and with the emirates credit card discount, it's almost ridiculously underpriced). Don't need to get dressed up, there was one diner in flip flops (thongs) and it's casual (so if you in for a big, dressy, glammed up night, then this may not be for you).
But if you want superb food that you're still dreaming about days later, DO NOT miss this place. It doesn't need a view, or any bells and whistles, it has THE FOOD.
LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HolidayInnnAlBarsha, Public Relations Manager at The Royal Budha, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha and the team at The Royal Budha!

Thank you very much for the in depth review, we appreciate the time taken to share you thoughts of your experience with us. We feel honored to be called "The Best Thai in Dubai" It really means a great deal to us.

Our staff, take great pride in ensuring all guest needs are handled with care.
Your feedback is valuable as it allows us to even better the customer experience and will indeed be sharing your kind words with our staff.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Scottish Borders, United Kingdom
“AMAZING THAI FOOD WITH VERY GOOD REST. MANAGER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Before heading to Dubai I did a little research and I was a little overwhelmed with all of the big name chefs with restaurants. I definitely hit a couple of them and they were good but I am always one to seek out the spots off the beaten track. No matter where I did my research the one restaurant that kept coming up was Royal budha. Some reviews have called it "" the best Thai restaurant in Dubai.""
I've been to Thailand and I love Thai food so needless to say I was excited. When I called to make reservations I was told that they already fully booked. So we ended up going somewhere else but made a reservation for the following day. When we got there I was already excited. We got there 20 minutes early for our reservation at 7pm. However, this did not bother us because we were told to go to the Q bar and have a drink. When we went to the restaurant. I was a little overwhelmed welcome from the Manager and very good options of set menu king, queen and princess.
That being said as long as you make clear to your server what you like and don't like they will make sure to find something for you. There were a couple of dishes that I tried that you would be insane not to. My top three favorites were the green papaya salad, the spicy glass noodles with seafoods and Roasted duck with young peppercorn in oyster sauce, fried fish with 3flavor sauce at ofcourse pad thai kung sod. Every dish was perfectly balanced, very fresh ingredients, spice level was right on and the flavor was undeniably delicious. I have not eaten at Zuma, Phai thai or some of the other famous Thai restaurants around the city but this is officially my favorite. If you're stopping in DubaiI feel like this is truly a must.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Dubai - Al Barsha and the team at The Royal Budha.

Thank you very much for the detailed review, we really appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback.

It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your meal with us and are happy with our service. Our staff, take great pride in ensuring all guest needs are handled with care.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.