“Friendliness of Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of EWA Dubai Deira Hotel

You added EWA Dubai Deira Hotel to your Saves list
EWA Dubai Deira Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   AL-Khaleej Road Near Al Baraha Hospital | Al Khaleej Road, Al Baraha, Dubai 93499, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #250 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
London, England, United Kingdom
“Friendliness of Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I found the staff (especially Marouen) extremely friendly and welcoming. The hotel is a well presented 3 star that I found clean and well serviced. I was presented with fruit juice upon arrival and my luggage was taken to my room for me. The staff have good knowledge of the surrounding area and were able to direct me to th places I needed. Thanks to you guys for making my stay comfortable

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Location , many shops in the same street of this hotel like grocery,restaurants,metro staton,barber shop and etc. The staff very kind and helpful. Very clean room. Comfortable bed. They provide for our baby a baby cot to sleep in.Their parking is shaded , this is a good thing especially during summer time. I recommend this hotel for small family with few children. It is perfect. Also the whole hotel has very :fast WIFIwhich is very nice. This hotel is very secure and safe

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Perfect location in Dubai. Near the airport and the city center. The rooms are large and have great views. The staff are impecable. Ask for Mr. Nichanthan to help you in your stay. Special thanks to his outstanding hotel service.

• Stayed May 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

During my whole stay in Ewa Hotel I experienced not only a comfortable and clean room, but also a excellent and friendly service at the reception. All hotel staff cared individually about their customers desire and made them leaving the lobby satisfied. Especially hotel-receptionist Mr. Marouen knows how to treat customer in a way to make them feel welcome. He surprised me with good german language skills so that the check-in procedure was done in german. I will recommend Ewa to my friends planning to visit Dubai.
Big thanks to Marouen and the hotel staff, to make my holidays in Dubai that great.
Auf Wiedersehen from germany

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a week and It was like a home to me, good reception attendants, room service attendant and every workers were so social and well coordinated.

I feel like not going back home and if only I had more time to stay over here, I would and be friends with all of the workers here.

This is the one of the best hotel in Dubai and i recommend every travellers to this hotel for their short or long time stay here.

I wish you all a pleasant stay in Ewa Hotel Dubai.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Karachi, Pakistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had some work at Abu Dhabi. So I booked a room at this hotel for 6 days so that I could travel around a bit once my work was done.

The staff is really friendly. Guided me with regards to everything, very co-operative. I had no complaints in regards with room service. Rooms were nice clean and comfortable and the hotel looks really good.

Metro is about 20-25 minutes walk from the hotel. Wifi is a bit expensive but there is a net cafe just outside so I had no problem staying connected.

Overall, really good value for money. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Aurich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I booked the Hotel on booking.com and was very welcome to check in.
At the reception they speak English and also German which is very good. It makes it easy for me. Also the Personal is very helpfully and friendly. I really enjoyed my stay in the Ewa Hotel.
On the top of the Hotel is a very nice Pool where you can hang out and enjoy the time.
The breakfast is also good. They have a nice big buffet.
If you have any questions you can all the time ask them and they will help you.
I will book it again if I come to Dubai.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to EWA Dubai Deira Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about EWA Dubai Deira Hotel

Address: AL-Khaleej Road Near Al Baraha Hospital | Al Khaleej Road, Al Baraha, Dubai 93499, United Arab Emirates
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Dubai > Dubai
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #250 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Hotel Class:3 star — EWA Dubai Deira Hotel 3*
EWA Dubai Deira Hotel is an ideal address for both business travelers and tourists. It exudes warmth and comfort in a cosmopolitan environment. EWA Dubai Deira Hotel is a 3-Star property conveniently located in Al Baraha area facing Al Baraha Hospital on Deira Corniche, merely 10 minutes away from Dubai International Airport. The hotel is ideally situated to explore old Dubai within easy reach of the famed Dubai Gold and Spice Souq, Heritage Village, Dubai Museum and Bastakia, Naif Souq, Hamriya and Al Shindagha. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your EWA Dubai Deira Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage EWA Dubai Deira Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.