“A great place to stay in Dubai” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rimal Rotana - Dubai

You added Rimal Rotana - Dubai to your Saves list
Rimal Rotana - Dubai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Muraqabat Street | P.O. Box 27070, Dubai 27070, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #123 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A great place to stay in Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at this hotel in April for four nights and we were not disappointed. It is great value for money, the breakfast is plentiful and the rooms are excellent, spacious and very clean.

I would definitely stay here again and it is a good base and close to the airport. Taxis are easy to call and a cheap way of getting around. We went to the water park at the Atlantis - wow what a day to remember a definite must for anyone.

• Stayed July 2012
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
It was indeed a delight to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the Rimal Rotana. It is our goal to achieve the highest standards of service we could offer to our guests and it is always rewarding for my team to learn that we have met your satisfactions.

Once again it was our pleasure that you stayed with us in Rimal Rotana and we are looking forward of welcoming you once again to Rimal Rotana in the near future.

Rest assured that we would continually provide you with the best services and personalized care at all times.

Director of Rooms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Arabic first
Somerset, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

With all the beautiful hotels in Dubai, I was disappointed when we drove up to this Rimal Rotana location. First of all, the location was TERRIBLE! It's not close to anything. It's in a very awkward location (off a one-way street). If you are a tourist and don't know where you're going, this is not the place for you.

The lobby was small and so was the so called restaurant. The lobby, restaurant and computer center was primarily one grouped space. The elevators were tight and the rooms were below average.

The only convenience I found in this hotel is that it was close to the airport. I definitely wouldn't recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for the review, and we do appreciate your comments.

With regards to your comments about the hotel location, I would like to highlight that the hotel is located in heart of the Old Dubai City in one of the most famous street (Muraqabat). It is seen from the main road, and also visible to all motorists crossing the junction of Muraqabat and Abu Baker El Sediq streets. In this particular areas, you will find a lot of other hotels, with not a primary location as Rimal Rotana.

Indeed the hotel is not that large – but one of our main goal here is to provide our valuable guests with enjoyable, memorable, and comfortable stay.

I hope that you will give us the chance to welcoming you back.

Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was in Dubai on a business trip and stayed at the Rimal Rotana. A Typical business hotel, with a spacious room and wonderful amenities. They have a reasonably gym and the breakfast was good as well. Served the purpose of having a heavy breakfast and skipping lunch :)

Pretty much in the heart of the city and the business district and there is a metro station within walking distance of the hotel as well. We had a prefixed option for the wifi with the hotel, and hence didnt have to spend extra on the internet.

A reasonably good place to stay for a short visit!

Room Tip: Ask for a view that faces the road, else considering Dubai your window might face someones balcony!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, May 30, 2013

Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at Rimal Rotana for 12 nights starting from mid April. When I was checking out, I told myself, I will definitely choose Rimal again. I was offered this hotel as it was close to DAFZA, where I was attending my training. I didn’t regret a single day I stayed and I enjoyed my stay through out. What I would highlight about this hotel is, when you walk into the hotel after a tiring day, the greeting you receive from everybody is very welcoming. I was very much impressed with the staff at Moka café, they make you feel like home. I come down for a coffee, I am alone, and they keep you companied. They start with a simple greeting “How was your day today? You look very tired, looks like it was a long day” a conversation is started and you don’t feel lonely. I would recommend Rimal to anybody. Everybody around wants to help you, even if you are meddling with your door trying to open, they come forward to help you. Smiles and greeting all the time. Rooms are comfortable, very comfortable. Only issue I faced was the internet, the wifi in the room wasn’t stable. I brought this to the notice of the staff after my departure during their feedback survey and they have assured that there are upgrades going on and will be rectified. Food is brilliant, served with a lot of care. Excellent and quick service. More than all, a very worthy deal for the money spent.

A good hotel with a bunch of staff who is service oriented and friendly!! TWO THUMBS UP!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, May 29, 2013

As you mentioned with regard Wifi stability we are indeed in the process of fully upgrading to our Internet service to meet all Guest Expectations and needs.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in February 2013 and it was a superb stay for the price. We have stayed in many rotana hotels and we can honestly say we have never come across a bad one. All rotana hotels have the same high standards and do cater for your needs. We selected this one because of the low price and high standard. Location is quite good and close to many local shops which is very handy. Would definitely consider this hotel again because of the affordability and location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and the fact that you are a regular Rotana guest. We assure you that we will spare no efforts to provide you with a continuous enjoyable, and comfortable stay at Rotana Hotels.

I hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We spent our honeymoon in Dubai and Rimal Rotana really helped make our stay special. We checked in quickly and easily too on arrival (which was highly appreciated after a very long journey and many sleepless nights). In our room we were welcomed with a specially made bed, congratulatory rich fruit basket and chocolate cake - all beautifully done.

Through out our stay the service was great and the staff amazing, polite and helpful. Their smiles and attention always felt personal and the warmth was always appreciated (Kinda helped to give the hotel a warm fuzzy feeling of sorts ;) ;) lol).

The hotel is beautifully located; close enough to the airport and town too - yet not too close as to be disturbed by noise from either. We were able to rest easily and also to move around quite easily (and the food was EXQUISITE I must add - including the breakfast buffet).

It was indeed just beautiful....Thank you Rimal Rotana Dubai family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
We were glad to know that Rimal Rotana was your first destination in your honeymoon, and we really appreciate your positive feedback which will be shared with team here.

We shall expect you to repeat your visit especially in every anniversary, and we wish you a happy marriage with a lot of kids.

On behalf of Rimal Rotana Family,

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Deira is further away from the main tourist sites. Rimal Rotana is a great option. It is very near Al Rigga metro and a big supermarket. Rooms are nicely furnished with a breakfast bar too. They have a big rooftop pool. Service is great and breakfast outdoors is pleasant, although you look out onto the road. You get to sit in the sun though and that's a plus.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Wael I, Manager at Rimal Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for recommending Rimal Rotana, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Director of Rooms

Been to Rimal Rotana - Dubai? Share your experiences!