“Very Good Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Dubai

You added Ramada Dubai to your Saves list
Ramada Dubai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Mankhool Rd | PO Box 7979, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%, Book in Advance
Ranked #186 of 504 Hotels in Dubai
Singapore, Singapore
“Very Good Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have stayed at this hotel many times. Rooms are nicely decorated & comfortable to stay. Staff are well mannered & courteous. Good food served at the hotel restaurants. Ideally located. Usually crowded during week ends.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I'm a frequent visitor to Dubai and stay at Ramada most of the times. A good hotel with good food , ambience , particularly the tall stain glass work in the lobby.

Very good room layout which makes you feel you are staying in a resort !

Room Tip: Generally all rooms are similar.
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I visited Dubai for business stayed at the hotel 2 nights, i was really pleased by the service and accommodation, I really don't have anything bad to say about the establishment. It is not located near the beach or the trade center but it is very good and comfortable, if all you want to do is stay inside relax and enjoy the food, bed and bath. Many other restaurants and services are located near the hotel so you don't have to walk a lot. Sightseeing, to tell you the truth it doesn't interests me that much and especially in Dubai where the heat is "daaaaaamn" and don't forget the humidity which makes it worst. So taking the above factors into consideration it is good to stay in a hotel that can provide everything you need without going out. The food was really nice and big variety (indian, Chinese, etc.), also breakfast was very nice with a big buffet. Honestly it is good and the price I believe is very reasonable. If I ever visit Dubai for vacation I would happily stay there again.

London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I often use the hotel for my business trip as it near my work meetings.
In April I spent just under a month and I was really not satisfied.
The housekeeping is terrible. The rooms where tidy but not clean.
Breakfast is very poor and not fresh.
The bar is too loud and have to scream to be able to have a conversation.
The one good thing that has remained in the hotel is the friendly staff.
I have been using this hotel since 2011 but after this experience I do not think I will go back there.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Camberley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a company booked hotel, so was not expecting the greatest stay or service but I was pleasantly surprised. Hotel has an abundance of facilities of which I used them all - room service, gym, pool, restaurants x 4, hotel cars, taxi service etc.
We were booked into a very pleasant suite (separate seating area, bath, shower, office/desk area) and all was very good. Although 1 negative would be expired chocolates in the mini bar (not used!). The housekeeping is certainly worth mentioning especially Abijiht who was the main man for our room, he was exceptional. Laundry services were very good, room service was also extremely good. The main reception staff and drivers are extremely helpful. Our favourite restaurant was Dynasty, a Chinese style affair with wonderful food and service. Breakfast buffet was really good, huge choices with also options for made to order food (omelettes, poached eggs etc.) waiting staff were attentive and very polite. 1 point I would concur with the other reviews is the main switch, this switches off all electricity supply so if you are charging any electronics then forget it. Overall I was not expecting to want to return but this experience has certainly changed that opinion, I will very likely return and would definitely recommend.

glasgow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our room was a good size but we both felt there was a damp smell. Other reviews mention the sockets. There is a main switch as you go in the room, if you switch this off no sockets will work. We thought we were charging our phones through the night but this didn't happen, very bad designing.

We were told at check in to add our surname and room number for the wifi password. We did this last thing at night but in the morning we couldn't log on. Were told that you are only allowed two hours free wifi so in fact we had only used 30 minutes maximum the night before but by morning the free time had long expired. We questioned this and were told we could have free wifi in the reception area. I found this inconvenient and would not return to the hotel for this reason.

We tried the Chinese restaurant on arrival but the food was very average and the wine extortionate.

There was a good choice in the restaurant for breakfast though.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Dubai? Share your experiences!