“Great Room At An Even Better Price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Dubai

You added Ramada Dubai to your Saves list
Ramada Dubai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Mankhool Rd | PO Box 7979, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
33% Off 2 Night Stays
Ranked #193 of 509 Hotels in Dubai
Dublin
“Great Room At An Even Better Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I opted to stay here as my usual Bur Dubai hotel was fully booked and I found a good online rate. I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. The room was much larger than expected and was comfortable. The hotel design and carpeted hallway also kept down the noise that is all too common in Bur Dubai hotels. All bathroom amenities worked well and I had plenty or wardrobe space. The bonus for me was a good selection of restaurants which provided some in-hotel dining options as well as several good local and regional options within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. All in all, a very pleasant find given the rate I got. If I get that rate again, I will definitely opt for this Ramada over my regular choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights late Oct/early Nov & overall a very pleasant experience indeed. The hotel staff could not do more to assist at all times... We were very impressed and will certainly consider the Ramada Bur Dubai on our next trip. We booked a large room on the 10th floor for 3 people, the booking via the agent confirmed this - unfortunately there was no extra bed in the room upon check in however the desk staff rectified this issue very quickly. We did not like to take breakfast too late as the food on the hot plates was not hot enough .... they need to place more attention on hot plate food temperatures or get some new efficient hot plates. The Chefs preparing the freshly cooked eggs/omelettes were excellent, unfortunately they were let down slightly by the time taken by staff to collect cooked food & deliver to the table. On a couple of occasions our eggs arrived warm & not hot ...I sorted this by insisting on waiting for the food to be cooked & taking myself & not accepting the delivery service... No great hardship. During evenings in the "Old Vic" pub, we were surprised to see no live music during our stay, even though this was advertised..... A nice quality hotel, with exceptionally keen staff ... Would have no hesitation in recommending ...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stayed in Ramada Dubai almost 3 weeks booked through online travel agent but my account.I lost my booking due to arrival date changes by agency once I arrived there, however front office staff help me to book again same travel agency with better offer rate which is good impression for me.Throughout my stay, I felt very confident to stay again for my future business trip in there.Because of rooms, food and generosity and warm humble staff.

Room Tip: High floor and getting upgrade to Premium room with non smoking room.I requested once again when I w...
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have been there 2 times. first was almost 9 years ago which I was in a business trip and I enjoied hotel a lot. recently i was there for a vacation and I found it still perfect. even though there is no live music in the bar and lubby restaurent (at least while i was there) and disco is closed, but there is enough positive points for the hotel such as: good location and easy access to public transport super market and shopping centre, big and well decorated rooms, very nice and helpfull staff, very beautiful internal decoration in the lubby restaurent, lovely bar, good gym , ...
I just preferred if the swimming pool was located in the other side (south) of the building which would be more helpfull for sunbathing and also the air condition of the rooms need to be renewed, because rooms wether seems to be so humid.

Room Tip: breathtaking view in upstairs rooms!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

stayed at ramada over a weekend. boooed thru bookings. com. got a good deal
very good service by staff. very spacious and clean rooms
clean bathrooms
very good restaurant choices
got a late check out option.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed in this property a couple of times and everytime I found it better than last time only once when there was a maintenance going on it facade. Well the breakfast options are great and very enrich to cater anyone from any geography. Rooms are clean and big enough. Bathrooms are big. The interiors of the room are very classy and stylish and comfort within your room is great. I also like this for its approachability from the Dubai city center and airport.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Sendai, Japan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was there for some business meetings, they have a very small lobby. But the inside design of the hotel is amazing, center of building is empty with very high top roof. Hotel was super-clean, it's located in very popular location in Dubai, very near to Metro station, and nice Asian restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Dubai? Share your experiences!